Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

DRJ200 》100% CNF reactor for home use.

Started by Doctor No, January 09, 2011, 06:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doctor No

About the last time mentioned here:
www.overunity.com/11966/new-class-ie-4-magnetic-engines-85-efficient/
i had on my mind "Taschen Kern Reaktor" (Pocket Nuclear Home Reactor).
The DRJ.200 (NSBRJ) will be from 01 March available to public.
This will be 2 series possible to built: 200.2013 on IE.2 and 200.2014 on IE.4 class engines basing standard.
Both will be with commercial prices now in offer, calculated after normal industrial loans, provisions and profits.
So of this prices will range between 12-14.000 EUR (11-18 kW models).
For various party members, of peacefull purposes and other important social needs, ecology f.e., they will be further with "social" prices available.
The main difference is out of effectivity, 110 or 170%, the quantity of each serie.
Model 200.2013 can be in 10 units serie to be built, model 200.2014 in min. 50 pieces of each power range.
I advise all but the last time completely free of charge that, against all this silly speaches about clima change into Africa like conditions, this really is going down.
With temps and as well with peoples minds.
This is s.c. synergetic effect.
Please don't forget that we live in united World.
So when You are happy, everything allround grows too, and vice-versa.
Simply say, You are all sinking on Your own wish.
And nothing helps You.
No power.
This is only selected persons allowed, with proper personality.
So they can achieve better conditions.
Dr. Adolf Nowak
http://nspap.livejournal.com

Maciej41

Hey folks, so many years gone and nobody eager is (out of Christian Liechti from Swiss) to prove this wonderful (i think) machines?
And this months only when NWO will start to put millions in concentration camps after riots will start in America with Autumn start.
What's with You?
All completely dumb?
10 years after WTC, many wars and millions of dead?
Or You deserve nothing more as to be "deleted" too?

pix

It's end of the year, and Dr.No wakes up again.This time as NWO1968.
For the information: this mental individual was banned from OU by site administrator for his hate speach and neo-nazi propagada.
Please,take him with grain of salt, as he claims sort of cavitation pump his invention, and tries to  sell "home nuclear units" :-D
Regards,
Pix

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: NWO1968 on November 10, 2013, 11:47:18 AM

נאָוואַק -"Nowak" in Yiddish
נובאק -"Nowak" in Hebrew
BigM, we all already know that Yiddish is something You do not know, but can you please tell us how You pronounce it in Hebrew?
I was born partly Ashkenazi, but I only recently accepted Judaism as a religion in the last 5 years, or so.   My parents weren't Jews, and I don't speak Hebrew or Yiddish.
       As for the family name Nowak, look at this...

http://www.ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=nowak

Besides, I've seen a picture of Arius' face while he's standing next to a building, on this or another thread.   Really, I'm a Jew and I know what they look like.   He certainly looks like an East European Jew to me.   How to prove it, definitely?   Test his y-chromosome DNA for gene(s) specific to Jews.   You're not going to do that, right?   The American phrase is, "Finding a skeleton in the closet."

I think you'd like to try and use the 'drop of blood' ploy and discount that a significant number of your members are derived from Jews.   I expect that.   A coward might do that rather than accept personal responsibility.

And, while I'm thinking of it before I'm forced to quit:   "Dr." (No)wak said your invention uses tachyons?   I replied at that time, "Really?"   Those are only theoretical subatomic articles."
       I meant it then and I do now.   I don't think you have the natural ability to think of all this by yourselves.   The German Nazis during WWII didn't come up with the circular flying saucer on their own, either.   Someone---or something---helped them, as well.

I think some conspiracy theorists have part of the truth concerning what the Nazis in general have been doing for the last 60-70 years.   Someone is giving them technology to get them in trouble with other around them by threatening others around them.   Nazis are rightist thugs to my mind and don't mind threatening someone to get want that want or change someone else's mind, for instance.   These benefactors, whoever or whatever they are, don't give a damn about the Nazis.   Only themselves.
       In WWII, some theorists contend that 'little grey aliens' helped give their technology to be applied to Nazis' technical level of expertise and allow the Germans to build low-power flying saucers.   The Moon was about as far as they could go in it.   These aliens didn't really trust Nazis' with more powerful spacecraft, since the Nazis were more aggressive than they were.   No weapons to speak of and no advanced astrogation gear to leave the Solar System with.

There!   I'm a conspiracy theorist!
It's only my opinion, but I suppose you don't care much about my opinion, yes?   It's a theoretical question.   I don't expect an answer.

"Folks, do you have any issues to raise?"

If I did, I can't or wouldn't be truthful with you.   What I've learned of the truth may be too risky to tell someone like your people.   Why?   I'm not a threat to anyone, so I've been given the responsibility of keeping the SPECIFIC truth of certain subjects to myself.
       However, this is generalized:   I was informed by someone that he knew for sure whether or not JFK was really, actually assassinated.   He said it was true.   What do I think?   I'm not going to check on the details he provided.   I don't particularly care.   I wasn't JFK, so it doesn't concern me.   Fine.   If JFK was actually assassinated, then "whatever trips your trigger".   Big deal.   Conspiracy theorists, even myself, are plentiful, sometimes.   Whether or not they're correct in their assertions is up to debate, that's all.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Doctor No on April 07, 2011, 07:10:44 PM
Lepiej niech Pix to przetÅ,umaczy bo te translatory sÄ... do dupy.           ::)
Here's the English translation:   "Better let this Pix przetÅ" rights because these translators are ... to the honeys."          And that was from Paralink.           If you want to self-translate his blatherings and ravings, just be aware that you might get something returned like the preceeding as a translation.                     --Lee             P.S.    NWO1968 said in a post that these water heaters or whatever they are, are dangerous in the wrong hands because they can be used as atom bombs.   Then why the  Hell?!  are they coming here on a public forum and advertising these things for 'home use' to the technically-oriented Members like us??   We're the 'public', too, you know.
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.