Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Parallel Charging Shows Overunity

Started by ibpointless2, January 11, 2011, 12:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickZ

@ All:
   After toying with this Captret project for what seams like many many days now, my take on this is:
I feel that the Captret and its caps are absorbing Aether from the surrounding space, and the cap is converting it to usable electric power. The caps are the  unreplaceable part of this effect, and has been mentioned many times before, in many different threads.  This is a Tesla idea, not mine own, but I am applying the concept in the Captret.  It is Aether that is found Everywhere, heat it just one aspect of it, the cause of the heat is due to the Aether conversion, but the body is also an energy form.
  The trick is to make the caps and metal batteries work together and become efficient enough to have them produce   usable energy.  Even thought the Captret system seams like it is a closed system, the metal caps and batteries (antenna effect) have turned it into an open system, by the absorption of Aether (not just heat). The body is also an energy form, that may help caps to absorb more energy than what is found in the normal surrounding air, at a faster rate, therefore there is more light output from the leds. It is not draining the charge from caps faster, but instead it is impulsing the effect generation.
  I don't think that the Captret's charging ability is very important here, as to me the small amount of extra energy is just a surface charge, when using only one led. But, the fact that leds are lit for days or weeks now, without the battery dropping its charge by more than a couple of volts is significant.  This is where the magic lies...
   Like drinking from a glass that never empties.   There is definately something to this, if we can figure it's cause, correctly.  I'm still hoping to be shown how this effect can be utilized to a beneficial purpose, by those with more experience, and ideas...   
                                      NickZ

blueplanet

Quote from: NickZ on January 14, 2011, 11:30:26 AM
  @ All:
   After toying with this Captret project for what seams like many many days now, my take on this is:
I feel that the Captret and its caps are absorbing Aether from the surrounding space, and the cap is converting it to usable electric power. The caps are the  unreplaceable part of this effect, and has been mentioned many times before, in many different threads.  This is a Tesla idea, not mine own, but I am applying the concept in the Captret.  It is Aether that is found Everywhere, heat it just one aspect of it, the cause of the heat is due to the Aether conversion, but the body is also an energy form.
  The trick is to make the caps and metal batteries work together and become efficient enough to have them produce   usable energy.  Even thought the Captret system seams like it is a closed system, the metal caps and batteries (antenna effect) have turned it into an open system, by the absorption of Aether (not just heat). The body is also an energy form, that may help caps to absorb more energy than what is found in the normal surrounding air, at a faster rate, therefore there is more light output from the leds. It is not draining the charge from caps faster, but instead it is impulsing the effect generation.
  I don't think that the Captret's charging ability is very important here, as to me the small amount of extra energy is just a surface charge, when using only one led. But, the fact that leds are lit for days or weeks now, without the battery dropping its charge by more than a couple of volts is significant.  This is where the magic lies...
   Like drinking from a glass that never empties.   There is definately something to this, if we can figure it's cause, correctly.  I'm still hoping to be shown how this effect can be utilized to a beneficial purpose, by those with more experience, and ideas...   
                                      NickZ

I agree with you. I am wondering whether we could maximize the surface area exposed to the "aether" in a way to attract more aether? 

For example, in order to improve the captret's efficiency, can we maximize the combined total surface area of the capacitor cans by increasing the number of capacitors in parallel?

Another area which I am looking at is Tesla's patent 685,957 and Bruce A. Perreault's work. According to the Tesla's patent, the metal/insulator interface can trap radiant energy from the space. I am not sure if the interface between the plastic skin and the metal can of an electrolytic capacitor can do the same thing.

(PS. credits should go to the originator of captret, ibpointless2.)

NickZ

I have increased the surface area of the combined capacitors (10) on my Captret and also have made a straight dipole of the combined metal D and also AA batteries to hook-up to a Captret-Jt device.  I think that the way this can operate itself is to simulate an open system.  The metal caps, batteries  and wiring works together to draw in juice from the surrounding space similar to an antenna circuit.  Putting your finger on a caps can stimulate the process.

osiris

Quote from: blueplanet on January 15, 2011, 10:10:36 PM
I agree with you. I am wondering whether we could maximize the surface area exposed to the "aether" in a way to attract more aether? 

For example, in order to improve the captret's efficiency, can we maximize the combined total surface area of the capacitor cans by increasing the number of capacitors in parallel?

Another area which I am looking at is Tesla's patent 685,957 and Bruce A. Perreault's work. According to the Tesla's patent, the metal/insulator interface can trap radiant energy from the space. I am not sure if the interface between the plastic skin and the metal can of an electrolytic capacitor can do the same thing.

(PS. credits should go to the originator of captret, ibpointless2.)

here is the rest of  what you need..

tesla's utilization of radient energy ,,

aka a ground plate .. zinc coated steel rectangle plate .. insulated from ground and elevated .. the identical burried in the ground ..

;)
lay out as follows ..

ground plate (burried) wire to (-) cap  wire to elevated ground plate (+) on a non grounded  elevation point ..

get a 2.4 ghz  wifi bridge and a dirrectonal antenna .. align to  line of sight and fire at will ..

osiris

i herd someone say wireless electricty ..  ;D :o 8)

here is the pattend  check out fig. #3  as what i just explained ..

http://keelynet.com/tesla/00685957.pdf

NickZ

@ Osiris:
    William, how nice of you to offer that patent, as what is needed.
  It might work too,  I'll try it, just so happens that I have a zinc covered metal plate about the right size, for just such an occasion.
                                                                                       NZ