Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Anton Glotov's Gravity Wheel

Started by Omnibus, February 04, 2011, 12:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neptune

@ Ramset , I believe that + is dialled as 0 .

Omnibus

Quote from: ramset on February 04, 2011, 03:45:24 PM
Did you write that tongue in cheek?

Ð'изуальная бижуÑ,ерия, леденцы для глаз / Ð'лог / Kindisch / СÑ,удия / Адрес / (+7 495) 799-3470
Ð'се проекÑ,Ñ‹ / PDF-Альбом / Ð"раÑ,,. концепции / Ð"екорации / Журналы / ИллюсÑ,рации / ИнÑ,ерьеры / Книги и буклеÑ,Ñ‹ / КомпакÑ,-диски / ЛогоÑ,ипы и сÑ,или / ПлакаÑ,Ñ‹ / ПригласиÑ,ельные / СÑ,енды / ШриÑ,,Ñ,Ñ‹ 

Сцена для вечеринки на заброшенном заводе
----------------------
How do I dial that   +   in the phone #?

Chet

I know, but get this: http://zungedesign.livejournal.com/25085.html#cutid1 . This is their blog with a little discussion forum underneath. It's in Russian but there's nothing of substance in it.

e2matrix

Some on that forum are saying it is being run by a vacuum cleaner blowing on it.  But you hear no sounds of anything running yet can hear faint sounds in the background of people talking.  Also the person filming it stands directly in the way of the point for several seconds where air would need to be blowing from it if it was  involved. 

Magluvin

Hey Omni

No, no runners.  I was into Radio Shack color computer back then also. Started off at a huge 4k of ram,  :o   Later upgraded it to 64k ram.  ::)   anyway, I got real good at basic programming and also into assembler. I did some simulations of a device that i designed, that for 7th grade was pretty good, I thought. ;]    It was a sliding rod device, a wheel with 6 outward and inward sliders connected to a cam in the center to push the rods on the down side of the wheel out and the up side in, thus forcing a continuous weight difference.  What I had figured out in the sims was the cam made the angle of the rods different than they would be if they were connected to the center. This caused more of the rods at anytime to be leaning on the wheel in the direction I didnt want it to go. I did the calculations at different angles and it always was in pure balance.

Then I thought of having the rods only slide straight out from the wheel with a cam.  after studying that for a bit you can see how the weight of the sliding rods applied pressure to the cam, still caused the same issue, balance.  =]
Im 45 now and just got back into it seriously back with the whipmag, and im stuck here. lol  its a good kind of stuck.

Hey E2

I think more wheels of the same in parallel would increase torque, having them offset so the hammer action happened more often per rotation. And those square plates on the arms need to go.
I said above that I thought that maybe a fan might be blowing on the floor, using those plates to catch the breeze.

I just watched the vid again and I see an inkling of possible air pushing on the arms at the bottom. At times it looks like the arm is just hanging, but then you see some lean upwards toward the direction they are moving, like something is making it be in a position it should not be in at the time.   Me thinks. ;]

Mags

ramset

Mags,
I suppose the big fan blades do make it suspect?

Maybe someone who's played with this close on the way up Out on the way down technique can give their opinion?
The SNAP is intrigueing,and makes me hope that the blade design has something to do with Snap damping?

Wishful thinking!
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma