Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Practical Method for Production of Water Fuel with Piezoelectric

Started by The Power To Be, February 17, 2011, 06:11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Power To Be

Quote from: markdansie on February 21, 2011, 03:10:13 AM
@The Power to be
Thank you for sharing
You have my attention.
Appart from the water does anything else get consumedor or need replenishing.
Having read your other threads you are a serious researcher.
The devil is in the detail...have you any figures for the power needed for instance to run the electrics to produce the gas to run the generator. IE is it possible to close loop.
I have seen no over device or replication of a device that has managed to do so.
Kind Regards
Mark

The test 6kwh generator was closed loop with further developments of low pressure storage tanks for H and O2 to enable start/ stop operation without the need for fossil fuel.

ZnO crystals just needs permanent adhesion, there are many ways of doing this, composite plating, ceramic etc, you decide.

My effort is not to give you a solution, but help you develop your own solution in your own unique way, Energy is around you 24 hrs, you just need to see it!.

The Power To Be

Quote from: Qwert on February 19, 2011, 11:30:40 AM
Years ago I have read an article in a pop-tech magazine, that pure hydrogen makes steel parts brittle when contacting them, by fluxing away the structural carbon from the steel lattice. So, be aware of this when using your car's engine! Just "Google" it. My fast "Googling" research can confirm this here for example: http://www.springerlink.com/content/p475551841jhh711/
This system is a primitive method of utilizing widely available Internal Combustion Engines. The gas mixture contains 60 to 80 percent atomize water, only enough HHO is injected to make water fuel combustible, the result is a cooler running engine which shall prolong engine life.

There are oil additives such as ceramic that you can use if you are so concern of such damage, It has not been a concern for me.

MasterPlaster

Quote from: Qwert on February 19, 2011, 11:30:40 AM
Years ago I have read an article in a pop-tech magazine, that pure hydrogen makes steel parts brittle when contacting them, by fluxing away the structural carbon from the steel lattice. So, be aware of this when using your car's engine! Just "Google" it. My fast "Googling" research can confirm this here for example: http://www.springerlink.com/content/p475551841jhh711/

This point is normally raised by people ( I don't mean you ) who in an underhanded way
want to distract the would be explorer from continuing his search.

Finding a way of creating free energy does not mean we can all go home and relax.
I am sure the hydrogen solution brings lots of opportunities for metalurogists and the steel industry!

The Power To Be

I have had time to see this through clearly.
Guys, I am very sorry but I will no longer pursue this project.

It is not my call, it is yours.

I must continue on my own journey.

I wish you all the best.

ramset

The Power to be Quote:
This is a  full disclosure of the facts that will enable humanity to attain a sustainable civilization without the need for oil. Full non proprietory disclosure into the Public Domain by me, the origin inventor. The Power To Be.

------------------------
So much work you have done!

So many intriguing things you say!

You Know everything can change with a thought?

Give it another think!
Thanks for sharing
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma