Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Practical Method for Production of Water Fuel with Piezoelectric

Started by The Power To Be, February 17, 2011, 06:11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAD-HHO

You will not pursue this project any more here in this forum, or period?

Not your call, but ours?  Please explain!  I for one am waiting on supplies I have ordered to complete this project!  Now you say you are dropping it!  Thanks!

Quote from: The Power To Be on February 25, 2011, 05:26:33 AM
I have had time to see this through clearly.
Guys, I am very sorry but I will no longer pursue this project.

It is not my call, it is yours.

I must continue on my own journey.

I wish you all the best.

Qwert

Quote from: MasterPlaster on February 25, 2011, 05:12:09 AM

Finding a way of creating free energy does not mean we can all go home and relax.
In my post I meant to warn experimenters to be wary of an issue of using hydrogen in their ICEs. However, there still exist an enormous opportunity in using hydrogene otherwise. Hydrogen Fuel Cells Industry is the immediate example to this.

Qwert

Quote from: The Power To Be on February 25, 2011, 04:10:59 AM
This system is a primitive method of utilizing widely available Internal Combustion Engines...
Anyway, the final decision always belongs to experimenters. My concern here is to warn those unconscious/unaware ones.

petar113507

Power1, You might be giving up, but I am not.  I have also already ordered supplies in order to complete this project -- so I'm in too deep to not give it a try.  My chainsaw arrives this weekend -- and I need to wait for the parts of my spark plug to arrive.  I will be ON this project -- at the latest -- in a week.

If anyone else is in a similar situation -- or if anyone else simply wants to pool together information about this project, that we may collectively string these ideas together, and get it working in some way.  :)

I'm not sure if I can access "higher states" of consciousness yet, so as to rely on my inner knowledge -- but I beleive that through collective collaboration, we may yet get this project running/working.  I meditate, and ask myself questions in dreams -- keep a dream journal, and occasionally am gifted with answers.  I do not know if this is useful information to anyone -- but I know I get some pretty solid answers sometimes.  Off topic:  Does anyone else do this?  Can anyone else TRV, or dowse?  If yes, we might be able to pool together some "data gathering" -- see if that leads anywhere.

I think There are too many good ideas applied in this project -- to bring nothing to fruition.  At the very least, I'll get a brand new HHO torch, and can experiment with suggested silicone refinement, and odd matieral properties with HHO.  I can also use the HHO to bubble through olive oil, or water to "charge" it with a negative millivolt potential -- I've seen some good health results with this already -- this would help to produce more of the stuff.

But Enough about my ideas of how I will apply this project.  I simply know I also had a strong gut feeling to go with this project -- I also wish to ask Power1 many questions about the things he has done with ORME's, and seawater reactions. 

Call me crazy, I but it seemed as though he knows some of the things I have been trying to use/do for the past year or two, since I had my first experience with kundalini.  If anyone has any guidance, or wishes to collaborate, I will leave a spare email address it is -- askromo@gmail.com

Power1, if you read this, and are kind enough to reach out and share where you learned these things from, I would be very greatful.  If not, I understand -- I simply hope the next time you wish to share your ideas, or further your ideas -- to not leave so abruptly.  I feel you have AT LEAST a few people who are humbled by the information and work you share with us -- we ARE willing to listen, and experiment. 

Please, give us time.  In the least, I am working as fast as my own time will allow.  I am sorry if this does not produce results in your measure quickly enough.  I can only offer what I CAN do -- If what we have not offered enough -- I wish that you may be blessed with someone who may asborb the information in its entirety.

I have also done internet research based on the keywords you have left in multiple threads -- this leads to a large wealth of information, and books.  While I could pile through all of the information you have left in a year or so -- I wish to know which path you took, to better understand how I might apply this "databank" of tangents you've left us with.

If nothing else -- in spite of my desires and wishes -- thank you for sharing with us.  It is a feeling I get around my heart -- not organ-related.  I beleive this is sincerity -- I know you did not have to share this information, nor lead us on with further tangents (albeit, through several accounts) in spite of having been kicked several times.  I see the effort here.

I, in the least, very much appreciate the effort.  You are right -- the world is too F*cked up to not do anything about it.  I'm 20 years old, and I'm stepping up -- I want to help make a change.  I'm posting here, because I'm looking for help from any community to do so.

Anything you can share will be further appreciated.  If it is to me, I will share it with anyone who I know can use it -- If to others, I hope I may hear of it.

I have the procedure, (almost) all the matierals -- and will either improvise a lab, or rent part of my school's lab for a short time.  I will be working on this whether anyone else joins me or not -- I simply hope I am not alone in this pursuit.  It is much easier to realize a working machine with multiple people shooting in the dark -- instead of just one.

I hope I can exchange contact information with anyone else who is interested in working with this idea.

Please contact me via email, or through "PM" at the Energeticforum -- My username is also "petar113507".

I hope to be working with some of you, in order to find the ways in which it CAN work, instead of the ways which we THINK it won't work.  I beleive that we must think in the LIGHT, to see the truth in the workings of nature.

Peace,
==Romo

The Power To Be

Quote from: RAD-HHO on February 25, 2011, 12:35:35 PM
You will not pursue this project any more here in this forum, or period?

Not your call, but ours?  Please explain!  I for one am waiting on supplies I have ordered to complete this project!  Now you say you are dropping it!  Thanks!
Your call some call it self learning,  some call it enlightenment, I call it Natural Conscious when you are mature.

You still can not see what I have been trying to say all along. The mind virus has been rooted deeply into the populace, and it only lives if there is a host.

Please continue, I will lend a hand where needed, but will not pursue calling upon you to take action. Everyone my find their way at their own pace. You are the creator, please do create.