Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Started by hartiberlin, February 20, 2011, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: markdansie on March 17, 2011, 11:23:27 PM
@omnibus
I actually know someone who did replicate and earlier circuit with spice and built it. The circuit perfromed exactly as the spice simulation suggested...but not as claimed. This does not apply to the current experiment..but that spice is sure good.
Mark
is this data available for you to present?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Omnibus

Quote from: poynt99 on March 17, 2011, 11:17:30 PM
LOL.

Omnibus, I have simulated this thing to death, many many months ago! I've even tried simulating her latest, but that was before she revealed the important facts that they are using a negative offset in the Gate drive, and that they are paralleling 5 MOSFETs together.

I would have to set up a DC sweep of the offset in order to find the sweet spot where the thing bursts into self-oscillation. As I find time I will try this.

PS. I just saw your other posts in your thread. I don't know what else I can offer other than what I already have.

Could you possibly share the PSpice files? It would be interesting to see what others will conclude. PSpice seems to offer a way to get pretty conclusive results.

As for the other results, you may see that I've included a Zener diode which cuts off half of the current within a period. This way the integral of current over time won't be zero as when the full wave is integrated and thus Pin should be voltage offset dependent.

Omnibus

Kapanadze's, Bedini and so forth should also be modeled to see conclusively what we're looking at. Otherwise it will go on for years and because the people here overwhelmingly are underfunded, the racket will continue indefinitely.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: neptune on March 17, 2011, 05:35:00 PM
Dear Rosemary [ I know you don't like @Rosemary] I have read the report on your blog .I have to say that I found it very informative .I was amazed the you could make the magic oscillation last for 2.7 MINUTES and not 2.7 seconds as I previously misread . One other thing .For that to happen , your function generator was running at6.172 millihertz .Hell . I could imitate that with 2 torch batteries and some jump leads and a stopwatch! Seriously , what I am saying is that even with my poor eyesight , I could build a mechanical pulse generator using a motor driven cam and some torch batteries And incorporate variable voltage offset.That way, it eliminates all the uncertainties of 555 timers . I also think , that almost any oscilloscope would do if its sole purpose is to look for the magic oscillation .I might well give it a go yet .

Great stuff Neptune.  Every bit helps.  Just note that there is a whole lot of iron on that resistor and it, unquestionably, adds to those gains.  We'll publish photos and videos on Monday.  Whatever else you use - try and keep a threaded rod number of sorts.  Also.  Each MOSFET has its own heat sink.  I'm not sure if this is required or not.  Otherwise it's all standard.

BTW.  I share you problem with bad eyesight.  I know something about the difficulties that result from this.  Fortunately I see very clearly when I'm about an inch away from what I'm trying to see.   ;D  That's short sighted with a vengeance. 

Kindest regards,
Rosie

Rosemary Ainslie

Guys - the video should be up by Monday. 

It is mentioned - all over the place that we don't give the Pout Pin numbers that you guys prefer.  There's a reason for this.  The wattage returned to the battery is that HUGE that it's almost an embarrassment.  We're still trying to reconcile this.  What the team needs is a mathematician.  If there are any out there that are interested - then PLEASE - let me know.  Somehow - in full operation mode - that power is exponentially increased.  It is not entirely resolved by factoring in inductance and impedance.  But that does help some. 

Rosemary

I should add this.  We have very high temperatures when we're in that 'booster' mode - and I suspect that we're then getting some kind of wattage reconciliation.  But the heat is that extreme and it rises that fast that we've not even managed to do a data dump.  Everything then becomes critical and we barely get the time to check that the voltage levels are still compatible with the DSO's.  Then, indeed - we're possibly getting something that correlates with our measurements.  But then too, we're talking really high wattage values.  Well in excess of the 44 watt tolerance that we know we can test - safely.  The urgency then is to disconnect.  Fast.  It's really quick and really hot.

another edit