Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Started by hartiberlin, February 20, 2011, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

Quote from: ltseung888 on March 12, 2011, 06:55:18 PM
Congratulation to Rosie and team on a successful demonstration.

Academics will now ask: Is the Rosie Circuit an OPEN system bringing-in energy from the environment?  In Aaron’s words: OPEN system in non-equilibrium thermodynamics?

Or would they look at my classical explanation of “energy is brought-in” at resonance via the ordered pulsing?

Lawrance, I know you've been pushing this idea with the tuning forks for some time but it isn't at all obvious that resonance leads to OU in your case. When you consider the energy balance from the beginning to the end of the main for vibrating as well as the mutual bouncing back and forth of energies between all forks (each one becomes a source once it stars vibrating, right?) the balance is unity when you include the losses. You're observing each one isolated from the rest and are not including the tie variation of energy of each one. That isn't the way they behave in reality. Resonance isn't a mechanism for OU.

poynt99

TK,

Have you seen the battery voltage wave forms? They are nutsoid! There is no way to get a proper power in measurement with a battery voltage wave form oscillating like that. It should be nice and solid, with perhaps some sagging and ripple, but not with 60V or so of sinusoidal swing at Fo.

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

ltseung888

Quote from: poynt99 on March 13, 2011, 12:46:03 AM
TK,

Have you seen the battery voltage wave forms? They are nutsoid! There is no way to get a proper power in measurement with a battery voltage wave form oscillating like that. It should be nice and solid, with perhaps some sagging and ripple, but not with 60V or so of sinusoidal swing at Fo.

I back up Rosie 100% in this case.  I have seen and have hundreds of waveforms measured across the battery having large swings.  That seemed to happen near resonance and pseudo resonance conditions for many different circuits.

You may not believe in resonance bringing-out electron motion energy.  But with the success of Rosie, many others will follow. ;D
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

neptune

Dear Rosemary , congratulations on your successful demo . There are still unanswered questions , but to me , it looks like a fait accompli . Not a lot of development work will be needed here to develop useful device . If you can make 40 watts of heat , 1Kw is just a case of scaling up . Or it could be made to run a light bulb with an inductive filament . The pulse driver circuit can be cheap , and eventually , special Mosfets can be developed to optimise the effect .A door has been opened to a whole host of possibilities . Nd the icing on the cake is that it is open source . Renewed hope is given to all those working on back EMF type devices . Rosemary , I hope you quickly receive the rewards you so richly deserve .

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: neptune on March 13, 2011, 12:16:35 PM
Dear Rosemary , congratulations on your successful demo . There are still unanswered questions , but to me , it looks like a fait accompli . Not a lot of development work will be needed here to develop useful device . If you can make 40 watts of heat , 1Kw is just a case of scaling up . Or it could be made to run a light bulb with an inductive filament . The pulse driver circuit can be cheap , and eventually , special Mosfets can be developed to optimise the effect .A door has been opened to a whole host of possibilities . Nd the icing on the cake is that it is open source . Renewed hope is given to all those working on back EMF type devices . Rosemary , I hope you quickly receive the rewards you so richly deserve .

:) Thanks Neptune.  It's definitely scalable.  Just for those who can - hurry up with applications.  We'll try and do our bit at this end.  For any theorists out there - just note the implications.  It seems that a continual negative signal at the gate is what's required.   Not sure how much it would cost to apply this - BUT.  Once you've got it I think we've got something that will just keep going.   It's all small steps - but in the right direction.   And I think that research and more research it about all the reward we all need.  Just keep the questions going.  We've lots to learn 

Kindest regards,
Rosemary

BTW - note that upwards of 44 watts is the actual heat - and then we have to work fast to keep it low.  It wants to climb.  We just dare not measure it at its full potential because the scopes can't take those extreme voltage spikes.  But we've taken the temperature to above 210 degrees centigrade with the zero wattage loss to the battery.  But it gets too hot too quick.  VERY promising.  And that with just 4 batteries.  Those spikes exceed 40 volts across the shunt - at fast frequencies.  The current is HUGE.  The secret - I think - is in that amazing oscillation.  It just pumps the current around the circuit.