Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Started by hartiberlin, February 20, 2011, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: evolvingape on June 29, 2011, 08:19:34 PM
You still think your statement of how much energy is in your battery's is correct ? Best check what your C ratings are ??

A Watt is a measure of the rate of energy CONVERSION... it is NOT a measure of total energy available to the system. Seeing as you have no idea how much energy is in your battery's to start with and no idea how much energy remains at the end of the “test” how on Earth can you claim that no energy has been depleted ??

Evolvingape.  What are you trying to say?  That when a battery rating is 40 AH's or 480 WH's - then that means NOTHING?  It's some kind of fraudulent claim?  And therefore when I reference that rating I am perpetrating that initial fraud?  That's rich.  I have ONLY referenced the standard measurements that are applied to all energy measurements.  vi dt. Those measurements are specifically NOT related to the battery PERFORMANCE but to rate of current flow against the measured voltage of the battery.  You are all asking me  to ignore those measurements and ASSUME a loss - notwithstanding.  That's an argument that no-one can win.  It's a guaranteed FAIL.  Alternatively you're asking me to run that battery continuously.  I simply CANNOT.  I'm too busy to monitor that test and I'm running out of time.  I need that scope meter for tests related to our paper.  I could, no doubt, run it but then I'd have no time to do what I NEED TO DO.    I propose that you all stop telling me what to do - and what to think - and what to say and just leave me in peace.  Do your own tests.  There's nothing stopping you.  Or get off this thread.  I am absolutely NOT here to satisfy your arbitrary requirements.  If you want to make those requirements relevant - then get the required authority to make it worth my while.  Or offer to pay me to do your bidding.  I AM NOT YOUR SLAVE.

Rosemary

evolvingape

Rose, c'mon now girl...

You want us to pay you to prove that your claims are true ?

Your offer of doing my bidding for cash is very generous but I already got a girl  :D

RM :)

powercat

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on June 29, 2011, 08:38:24 PM
Evolvingape.  What are you trying to say?  That when a battery rating is 40 AH's or 480 WH's - then that means NOTHING?  It's some kind of fraudulent claim?  And therefore when I reference that rating I am perpetrating that initial fraud?  That's rich.  I have ONLY referenced the standard measurements that are applied to all energy measurements.  vi dt. Those measurements are specifically NOT related to the battery PERFORMANCE but to rate of current flow against the measured voltage of the battery.  You are all asking me  to ignore those measurements and ASSUME a loss - notwithstanding.  That's an argument that no-one can win.  It's a guaranteed FAIL.  Alternatively you're asking me to run that battery continuously.  I simply CANNOT.  I'm too busy to monitor that test and I'm running out of time.  I need that scope meter for tests related to our paper.  I could, no doubt, run it but then I'd have no time to do what I NEED TO DO.    I propose that you all stop telling me what to do - and what to think - and what to say and just leave me in peace.  Do your own tests.  There's nothing stopping you.  Or get off this thread.  I am absolutely NOT here to satisfy your arbitrary requirements.  If you want to make those requirements relevant - then get the required authority to make it worth my while.  Or offer to pay me to do your bidding.  I AM NOT YOUR SLAVE.

Rosemary

Finally you are beginning to wake up,a lot of what you said in this post has been answered aready,
( I can repost ) you know the kind of stuff, you can do the test for very little money, and you don't need a scope, but again you are attacking people who are making reasonable requests.

You are the one claiming OU on this forum, all the members here that tried to replicate your circuit failed, (it didn't work)  (they had no OU) (you've didn't help them find the problem) You attack anybody that says your circuit doesn't work

If you want us to stop posting on this thread then stop claiming your circuit produces OU or do some new tests to prove your case and stop coming up with excuses.

We have a ready covered you asking people for money, because of all the failures of the members here to reproduce your claims it is very unlikely anyone would donate any money.

When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

Rosemary Ainslie

Guys - let me see if I can put this back into perspective.  Cat is SO bored with this subject that he reads nothing and simply posts the same thing over and over again.  To add to the general repetition we have MaNag echoing every feeble objection he can find.  Then - to top it all -  we've got evolvingape not only indulging in x rated fantasies - but presuming to tell all five of us to DROP THIS WORK and concentrate on his own best interests.

Do you really think that any of this merits any kind of  attention?  Just let this thread alone - JUST FOR A COUPLE MORE WEEKS.  Then I'll be here - BOOTS AND ALL - and will argue everything to the death.  Right now I need a break.

Rosemary

MrMag

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on June 29, 2011, 08:38:24 PM

Rosemary

You still don't understand the request rose. I thought it was a very simple request but possibly it is still too complicated for you to comprehend. You don't need to sit in front of it and watch it. You don't need to hook up a scope or meter for that matter to monitor it. Just hook it up and let it run. It is a very simple request. I really don't understand why you won't do it. Are you that worried that you would use up all the power in the batteries during this test proving your circuit is not OU?