Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Started by hartiberlin, February 20, 2011, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evolvingape

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on June 29, 2011, 09:28:19 PM
WHEN the CONTROL BATTERIES ARE DEAD - and IF OUR TEST BATTERIES ARE STILL FULLY CHARGED - then the test is CONCLUSIVELY PROVEN. 

After 10 years and countless input from skilled and knowledgeable people you still have absolutely no idea how the battery technology that you are using works... do you ?

The battery can be almost totally dead, and hold practically NO CHARGE, but still show 12V or thereabouts.

You refuse to do a before and after load test which is the only method available to gain an approximate idea of the charge held within the battery. It will certainly show a significant change in CHARGE... NOT VOLTAGE!

Are you deliberately not learning anything... ?

RM :)

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: evolvingape on June 29, 2011, 09:43:32 PM

The battery can be almost totally dead, and hold practically NO CHARGE, but still show 12V or thereabouts.
AT LAST - I've been able to laugh.  I want those batteries - BADLY.  I'd be able to make a FORTUNE.  Golly.   ;D

Quote from: evolvingape on June 29, 2011, 09:43:32 PM
Are you deliberately not learning anything... ?

;D Golly again.  I certainly HOPE that I AM learning.  I've just learned, for instance, that a battery voltage reading is meaningless.  WHAT in GOD's  name - have we all be thinking?  Through all these years?  So much learned by so many and EVERYONE WRONG.  Thankfully evolvingape is around to disabuse us of all that learning.

Rosemary

;D

evolvingape

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on June 29, 2011, 09:51:30 PM

AT LAST - I've been able to laugh.  I want those batteries - BADLY.  I'd be able to make a FORTUNE.  Golly.   ;D

;D Golly again.  I certainly HOPE that I AM learning.  I've just learned, for instance, that a battery voltage reading is meaningless.  WHAT in GOD's  name - have we all be thinking?  Through all these years?  So much learned by so many and EVERYONE WRONG.  Thankfully evolvingape is around to disabuse us of all that learning.

Rosemary

;D

Rosemary,

In all seriousness, are you prepared to state officially for the record that you believe that what you stated in reply #1701 in this thread is a true and accurate statement of your beliefs regarding the battery technology you are using in your circuit ?

Please confirm... PLEASE!

RM :)

Rosemary Ainslie

And just in case this post was missed.  Here it is again.

MaNag.  Let me see if I can get through to you.  AGAIN.  It is an ENTIRE waste of time to run the batteries at a LOW wattage.  It would take YEARS to complete that test.  It is POSSIBLY worthwhile to run it at HIGH wattage.  Then we could run that test against a control.  NOW TRY AND GET YOUR MIND AROUND THIS.  We have 2 banks of batteries.  They are BOTH running at the same temperature.  The one is connected in series with batteries.  The test is running with a switch.  WHEN the CONTROL BATTERIES ARE DEAD - and IF OUR TEST BATTERIES ARE STILL FULLY CHARGED - then the test is CONCLUSIVELY PROVEN. 

BUT.  To run this test I firstly need another resistor element - carefully modified that it is running at an IDENTICAL temperature.  Then I need to buy another 5 BATTERIES.  THEN.  BECAUSE WE'LL BE RUNNING THIS TEST AT A HIGHER WATTAGE LEVEL THEN TWO THINGS WILL HAPPEN.  BOTH TESTS WILL BE BOILING THAT WATER SO THEY WILL BOTH NEED TO BE CONTINUALLY TOPPED UP.

THEN.  Much more to the point.  NOTA BENE MaNag, THERE IS SO MUCH ENERGY ON OUR CIRCUIT THAT, NOTWITHSTANDING THE STRENGTH OF AN APPLIED SIGNAL AT THE GATE - THIS INCREASES.  WHEN IT INCREASES IT REQUIRES AN ADJUSTMENT.  TO KNOW THAT IT INCREASES WE NEED A PROBE ACROSS THAT SHUNT RESISTOR AND WE NEED AN OSCILLOSCOPE ATTACHED TO THAT PROBE.  AND WE NEED A HIGH BANDWIDTH OSCILLOSCOPE OR WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO READ THE APPROPRIATE VOLTAGE ACROSS THE SHUNT RESISTOR.  THEREFORE.  IF WE DO NOT MONITOR THE TEST CONDITIONS CONTINUOUSLY THEN EVERYTHING MAY JUST GO UP IN SMOKE.  THEN WE WILL HAVE NO OSCILLOSCOPE - NO PROBES - NO TEST RESULTS - NOTHING AT ALL FOR ALL OUR EFFORTS.

IT NEEDS MONITORING.

Rosemary

MrMag

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on June 29, 2011, 09:41:33 PM
I'm not sure Nag.  I seem to remember that the post referenced experimentalists.  Are you a closet experimentalist and simply not showing us your cards?  Lasersaber - Pirate - RomeroUK experiment all over the place.  I see NOTHING from you.

Rosemary

I really think that you need to go back and read what was posted again. You want to come across as a competent person yet you reply to my post with an irrelevant comment. Nowhere in my post am I referencing experimentalists and the work in question is yours. What I have done is irrelevant.

Also, EV is right. I am surprised you didn't know this. Could this be why you have only run your tests for 7 to 17 hours and no longer then that. Why do you think we are asking for you to do the extended test.