Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

DIY ACID FREE CARBON BATTERIES

Started by Bizzy, February 23, 2011, 11:05:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bizzy

Here are the results of the plastic. We attached it as we did the paper. But as you can see .0 volts

Bizzy

And finally the clothe seperater...We tried several methods and each time the clothe was giving us problems eventually we used thing rubber bands to hold it in place... we got a nice tight fit. Intially I got a reading of 1.72 volts and thought this would work. However when I went downstairs this morning to get official readings(allowing the water to settle over night) I saw we only got 1.32 volts

Bizzy

It looks like paper and tape seem to work the best. Although if someone can suggest anything else that can be used as a seperater I would be happy to test it next to the tape seperater...
One more observation. When I dismantled the three cells I noticed the activated carbon still retained much of the moisture far better than the coal did in past experiments. I didn't dismantle the fine ground carbon tube but I can tell by the way it absorbed the water it worked just as well as the granualar carbon....
The next step is to grind enough activated carbon to fill all the cells and tape the three magnesium rods from this past experiment. Afterwards I will assemble a complete cell series using tape and and finely ground carbon. At that time I promise I will also have amperage results for everyone who is asking.
I am uncertain when I will have the grinding done since it is a very time consuming process and is done by hand. I thought about using my wife's food processor, but she said "NO!" with a few more colorful metiphors added  :)
Bizzy

b_rads

Quote from: Bizzy on February 24, 2011, 06:16:10 AM
It looks like paper and tape seem to work the best.
I thought about using my wife's food processor, but she said "NO!" with a few more colorful metiphors added  :)
Bizzy
Excellent information.  I am a little surprised the tape worked better than the paper.  Makes me wonder if something in the sticky part of the tape is encouraging the higher voltage.  ???  I will give the tape a try as well.
Funny, Funny, Funny  -  been there done that!

Bizzy

Quote from: b_rads on February 24, 2011, 09:40:31 AM
Excellent information.  I am a little surprised the tape worked better than the paper.  Makes me wonder if something in the sticky part of the tape is encouraging the higher voltage.  ???  I will give the tape a try as well.
Funny, Funny, Funny  -  been there done that!
Hi Brad
I was kind of surprised too. I really thought the results would have been much closer. The only thing I could think of as a reason was that the tape gave a tighter fit. Even though we tried very hard to get the coffee filter to fit just as tight as the tape, the tape undoubtly gave a tighter more complete fit. The only other thing I could think of it that the tape was more dense than the filter.
thanks
Bizzy