Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FREE ENERGY AC GENERATOR ?

Started by e2matrix, March 10, 2011, 06:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SchubertReijiMaigo

QuoteSchubertReijiMaigo,  Ashtweth is around and this is the web site he runs: http://www.panaceauniversity.org
  Lots of good info there free to download  and I am sure there will be contact info there to for you to reach him.

Thank you e2matrix, I 'll take a look at this.

teslaalset

Reading the original article, I notice a few things:
- the components are chosen such that a resonance frequency of 50 Hz is targeted.
- The transformer is a basic transformer available in the student version of PSpice, so it's a non commercial transformer, just a Spice code. The type nr. does not refer to a commercial available transformer.

As far as best capacitors, I wouldn't prefer elco's. They have rather high loss. Best choice in my view are the types made of metal foil which do not have a voltage preference. Available values are a lower than those of elco's (nF ... 2 uF).
I think the whole circuit could well work at reasonable higher frequencies.

For those who would like to tune the design a bit to their own available components, I advise to download the free student version of PSpice and play with the values. Very educational and not very hard to do. I'll see what I can do to post the PSpice circuit file here later this weekend.

teslaalset

I did an attempt to copy this model into Pspice.
However I am struggling with the nonlinear transformer model. The default library has a nonlinear transformer available, but I am not able yet to get the model simulated (transient simulation).

Anyone with knowledge on modelling non linear transformers in PSpice is invited to help out here.

Omnibus

Quote from: teslaalset on March 15, 2011, 11:47:29 AM
However I am struggling with the nonlinear transformer model. The default library has a nonlinear transformer available, but I am not able yet to get the model simulated (transient simulation).

Anyone with knowledge on modelling non linear transformers in PSpice is invited to help out here.

I second that. PSpice is a great software even as it is (the student version). Too bad some of us didn't know about it (thanks are due to @poynt99) and had to struggle unnecessarily with the frugal equipment at hand.

There are a number of claims that I'd be very curious to see modeled with PSpice, including the one @teslaalset is mentioning. Another  one would be @nul-points' schematic he thinks is connected with the Maxwell daemon and, of course, almost anything else electric on this board. 

One word of caution -- don't use the tools for data analysis within PSpice. Transfer the data outside of PSpice into a spreadsheet for a transparent data processing.

gyulasun

MAybe this link helps some way?

http://www.uta.edu/ee/hw/pspice/pspice06.htm

Gyula

EDIT: some other info: http://www.uta.edu/ee/hw/pspice/index.php

Quote from: teslaalset on March 15, 2011, 11:47:29 AM