Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

l

Started by brian334, March 18, 2011, 06:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from: brian334 on March 18, 2011, 04:29:31 PMWill  president Obama’s war on Libya be fought in  Libya, or will President  Obama’s war on Libya be fought in New York city and London?
War is hell.
America has nothing to gain by attacking Libya, and a lot to lose.

So, the world should just sit by while the mad Q just uses jets to gun down protesters in the street?  Is this what you mean?  This guy carried out the first terrorist attack on the US.  But hey, maybe he will change and we don't have to do anything.

Bill

See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

MrMag

I think we won't have to worry about him for much longer.

It's funny how quiet he was after the U.S. bombed his house a few years back. Some people just don't learn.

Pirate88179

God bless Dutch Reagan.  We had some respect in those days.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: MrMag on March 20, 2011, 11:07:17 AM
I think we won't have to worry about him for much longer.

It's funny how quiet he was after the U.S. bombed his house a few years back. Some people just don't learn.
funny thing is, back in the 80's when ronnie sent a cruise missle to Q's house, the italians are the ones who forewarned him, allowing his escape and survival. and here we are 25 some years later and now the italians are offering naples as the 'coordination center' for the war on libya. ahh the fickle winds of politics... ::) that being said, libya is a sovereign nation, we have no business telling them how to operate... no more than they have any business telling america how to operate. and even if it was our business, look at the shape of this nation, the deficit, the borders, etc. we can't even save ourselves... ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

MrMag

The Italians are almost as bad as the French when it comes to war.

I agree with that. Mr.Q should be gone but his people should be the ones to get rid of him. And yes, the deficit in the U.S. is so high, you really can't afford to just jump into every little war that pops up. How much is this little operation going to cost the American people. There are enough other countries out there willing to help out and it's about time they did their share.