Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What You think about use of new, ecological nuclear power against Fukushima,

Started by Doctor No, April 01, 2011, 10:12:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bourne

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on April 01, 2011, 02:04:32 PM
:) and pretty soon one will need a 'license' to smile...

That's not funny!

Going back to the topic ....

What is, and who has 'anti-matter nuclear weapons'? Are they real and ready to go?
There is but one true power in the Universe... that which we call Love. Todays present label and conspicuously absent from our named guardians tool kit.

bourne

I can now answer my own question.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antimatter_weapon

So..essentially they are a made up theoretical idea.

So..it will have to be conventional nuclear weapons to extinguish the plutonium fires. Am I right in thinking there are 6 reactors at the fukishima site? Should be quite a firework show.

I want a front row seat, pointless trying to out run the aftermath if it goes wrong.
There is but one true power in the Universe... that which we call Love. Todays present label and conspicuously absent from our named guardians tool kit.

mscoffman

Just wanted to remind that this Fukishima reactor
accident is nearly the worst case reactor accident
associated with an naturally induced disaster. This
is because control rods were asserted into cores. This
guarantees moderator material will be present and
co-melt with the fuel rods, meaning chain-fission will
be shut down and never add new energy. This is
assuming they know what is in their fuel rods and they
are not hyped-up with some unknown material somehow.
The real problem is in the swimming pool storage areas
where there may be an insufficiency of moderator material
if the rods are hot and begin to melt. Those storage pools
should be rated and not have long term storage co-located
near a reactor.

If they could convert the reactor from boiling water to
molten metal right at the time the rods in the core
begin to overheat they could temporarily park a reactor
indefinitely at above design operating temperature with
natural convection cooling until cooling water could be
restored and *that* would have eliminated any radiation
release.

Of course if the reaction goes exponential with the control
rods pulled out due to operations stupidity...I all I can do
is recommend that folks stand back.

So what should be done is what they have done...
Put the physical plant back together to restore fuel
rod geometry. I don't recommend burying or nuking it...
it will do that itself if warranted.

:S:MarkSCoffman

Doctor No

I think that not all control rods gone down into core, cos of technical problems after tsunami wave. So reaction can not be blocked, it goes on but slowly, slowly, till it erupts. When it was not so, they should for long abandon the place. So said academician Victor Mihaylov from Sarov-Center of nuclear technology in Russia (former over top secret place in SU). But when they don^t, and fill it with water, what V.M. described as stupidity cos of production of pure hydrogen, it means, they are afraid of sthg. This is for sure that reaction goes on with no other possibility to stop as only water spraying. When it is so, radiation goes always up. In 2 weeks they will be pressed to abandon all  works and.....

Bob Smith

I believe the most important thing now may be to get as much boron in there as possible to kill any further nuclear reaction going on.

I've mentioned this before but FWIW, the Searle Effect Generator's reputed ability to neutralize nuclear radiation may be something worth considering.
That said, there are globalized forces which would probably like to destroy Japan. With the collapse of volcanic tubes due to ongoing earthquakes, there is a danger of the island's bedrock collapsing and slipping into the sea over an extended period of time.

Lastly, there was a giant coronal mass ejection early this morning (Apr 3). Once its effects reache us )2-3 days), who knows what it'll produce in terms of increased seismic activity in the area, not to mention others such as Yellowstone, Baja penninsula...  See:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyFbJWnX2Bk
B