Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrwayne

Well, I have not been to secret, and so I do not confuse myself, I need to explain a few things about my invention.

It uses multiple channels of water to transfer energy to the same number of air pockets, each air pocket is sandwiched between two pistons, the layered pistons apply a direct upward force on a hydraulic cylinder.

Each channel of water increases the "Head" and thus increases the pressure in the air pocket - to be clear each air pocket has a different amount of air pressure increasing in succession.

Since the greater pressure is in the lowest, each piston has a greater force than the one above it.

Now, this upward action of this set up is not much different than the same action you would get from a pneumatic cylinder.

10 psi on a 1000 inch (squared) piston will roughly lift 10,000 pounds - so will my design.

The main difference between my system and that cylinder is the down stroke, after the load is removed, the input is allowed to vent, my design keeps that exaust  pressure at exactly half of the input.

In our photo's you will see two Z.E.D.s that is because we use the exhaust pressure from on side to supply half the fuel for the other.

You can guess the net gain...

More tommorrow, it is late.

mr.wayne@hydroenergyrevolution.com

www.mrwaynesbrain.com

mrwayne

If I let the next part go unsaid - it would save a lot of trouble explaining......

As I said before - my machine physically acts like a pneumatic cylinder on the up stroke - that is only in outward measurement and repeatability.

The internal driving force of the machine is buoyancy.

Most people I meet think that Buoyancy is caused by discplacment - it seems to make sense - like saying walking makes a foot print.

It is pressure differential - acting upon a surface that makes buoyancy.

It is repeatable and true to expect roughly 62 pounds of upward force from a 12 inch cube of discplacement, the error that is often made is assuming the discplacement "causes" the upward force.

Yes a cube lifts 62 pounds that is because 12 inches of "differential" pressure is .43 pounds or 12 x .43 = 61.92

My machine layers the differential pressures so that 144 cubic inches of discplacement lifts 682 pounds.

The design makes "buoyancy" operate at values nearly exactly like a pneumatic cylinder.

What my design on the up stroke does - is important - it creates buoyancy - equal to the pressure times surface area -

"instantly upon adding energy" Normally - when dealing with buoyancy - you have a major set back on HP because of the fill and dump time add so much time to the process - it eats any gain you could hope for -

infact - I would say that straight buoyancy is under 30% efficient - just due to the fill and dump time.

I do not have that loss of time.

Oops - got to go to church.

More later.

protein_man

e2matrix

Congratulations on your device and concept.  In looking at your device on the web site I see one thing that would be a concern unless this can be scaled up affordably.  It would appear from the size of the units (and I would expect considerable cost to construct units that large) that this may be a working overunity device but for only getting 500 watts it would be very expensive.  Comments?

mrwayne

I will think of what i can send - the internal of the tank is pretty ingenious ..Maybe I will send an AVI.

Very scale-able but this is not a small system - you could use it to produce hydrogen fuel for free, but not fit this thing in a car.

It could replace a cruise ship motor, tanker ect.

The only way to make this thing affordable is to use it for large loads, or large demands.

That is why we call it a "base power" free like wind and solar - just running all the time.