Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrwayne

The principle of operation.

The water hose example I gave earlier is critical to understanding my process. Please review it if you did not already consider it.

I am going to use real numbers from the Z.E.D. in the photo's on my web site.

The Inner chamber(where all externally applied force is applied -{input}), has a horizontal surface area of 707 square inches. and is 20 inches tall.

It is the open end of the hose where force is applied (hose example).

When that Z.E.D. is at rest (fully down), the internal pressure is 1.8 psi Due to head pressure this pressure cannot be removed - unless the system is drained or reversed (vacuum applied).

1.8 psi is not sufficient to overcome the weight of the upward mobile parts - so in Essence, it is sunk (an absence of buoyancy).

In this position, as in the water hose, we are at rest - with no real work potentail, other than the natural head.

When air/or water is injected into that chamber - the displacement moves the first body of water and results in a transfer of the the "applied force" to the next pocket of air, that air is pressurized and the energy is transfered to the next body of water, that water transfers the force to the next pocket of air, that air stores the energy and so on through the system.

Each pocket of air has stored energy, each body of water does two things, transfers the energy and adds back pressure (head) to the internal chamber.

Successively, as in the water hose example. The greatest pressure is in the center and has a pressure drop equal to the additional head - until atmosphere is reached - the end of the hose.

This process is called precharge, it requires an input volume up to the volume of the second body of water from the center chamber - if this volume is exceeded, water will be transfered to the air pocket - and blow the operation. Since pressure must be overcome to blow over, limits on the input pressure solve this problem.

Each successive body and air had to be sized to match the different circumference, and match that volume to the different pressures successively.

Water volume is a constant controlled by clearance, air volume changes with pressure (roughing it worked) but our modeling of our large system was much more precise (higher efficiency).

Prior to this point - the only work that has occurred has been input - we are completely buoyant at this point, held in place by resistance to the "float" by hydraulic pressure - until our upward force exceeds the minimum.

Opps, you do not know where the buoyancy cam from, two places - first we raised the water around the system - twice its original depth, and secondly, we applied the air pockets (pressure) - individually to horizontal surfaces.

The forces combine and are centered at the shaft to the hydraulic cylinder.

That covers our precharge - work prior to stroke.

The volume required to create the lift is determined by how much you want to lift - my little Z.E.D can lift 7000 pounds, or 500 pounds -  the resistance at the hydraulic cylinder limits the force that can be created, it also regulates the input.

If addition effort (pressure and voluem is input) and the required force is exceeded - the hydraulic cylinder captures the force and transfers it it to the accumulator.

The accumulator is where you set the system pressure - and you must match the diameter of the hydraulic cylinder to to force applied and the pressure needed.

The little Z.E.D. has a cylinder with a piston surface area of 4.9 square inches, so if we wanted to operate at 7000psi, we would produce  7000/4.9 =  1400 psi hydraulic.

That number is ideal, and leaves no room for error in chamber sizing, our little model was tested in four ranges, 1,100, 900, 700, 500 psi.

We changed the accumulator pressure set point to control the system pressure.

In conclusion of the recharge status,

Couple of notes:

On our demo model, the volume of input required to reach fully charged is 1/11 of the total requirement to stroke.
(and yes the bigger models are more accurately sized - thus have an even better ratio).

The pressure required is directly related to the newly created head, which also translates to the output force.

4 psi in the precharge translates to over 3200 pound force in actual measurement - if you do the math my inner chamber has only 707 square inches, and we are lifting a series of layers, so the 4 psi x the 707 square inch's does not match = 2828 - load, this is because each successive layer is larger in diameter than the next - so the upward force has a larger surface area than the downward force between layers.

Most of the extra lift is eaten up in the process of lifting layers and overcoming static pressure on the hydraulics.

Yes, the increasing large surfaces areas do create overunity by themself - but as I said about my last two models, nothing to sell.

The real gain comes later,

This may seem like a lot of work to do slight better than a pneumatic cylinder - well that is because - it is not the lift that I had to overcome in my design:

The second hurdle in using buoyancy to generate energy - HOW DO YOU SINK AN OBJECT THAT IS NORMALLY BOUYANT - WHILE MAINTAINING THE FIRST HURDLE - HOW DO YOU REDUCE THE VOLUME REQUIRED TO MAKE AN OBJECT BOUYANT?

I bold these, not to yell - but they are the right questions that had to be answered to make my overunity device work.

I stumbled (during my early models - how to overcome the volume issue - lots of applications to that design. It took down right hard effort and lots of real MONEY to answer the second.

Thank God the first discovery was enough to convince people to help.

More later.

Mr. Wayne

gyulasun

Quote from: mrwayne on April 11, 2011, 06:18:34 AM
The Inner chamber (where all externally applied force is applied -{input}), has a horizontal surface area of 707 cubic inches. and is 20 inches tall.

Dear MrWayne,

English is my second language and I am a 'metric, SI' guy so I wonder whether "Imperial" guys use cubic inch for quantifying surface area instead of square inch?

And later in your description, you use that cubic inch data for further calculations like this:

The little Z.E.D. has a cylinder with a piston surface area of 4.9 cubic inches, so if we wanted to operate at 7000psi, we would produce  7000/4.9 =  1400 psi hydraulic.

That number is ideal, and leaves no room for error in chamber sizing, our little model was tested in four ranges, 1,100, 900, 700, 500 psi.

and

4 psi in the recharge translates to over 3200 pound force - if you do the math my inner chamber has only 707 cubic inches, and we are lifting a series of layers, so the 4 psi x the 707 cubic inch's does not match = 2828 this is because each successive layer is larger in diameter than the next - so the upward force has a larger surface area than the downward force -

so I wonder if these calculations are still ok?  I ask this because in metric system it is not at all the same if I use cubic centimeter for measuring Volume instead of square centimeter for measuring Area.

Thanks,  Gyula

mrwayne

Dear Conrad,

I do not think I was talking in riddles? Maybe I talk too much, I have been accused of being long winded ;)

But you make a very good point, it has made me pause, should I disclose this or keep it secret?

I have no reason to disclose my discovery, I do not need you to validate my working proto type?

My intentions are obvious and stated:  To Bring Free Energy to its proper Revolution, my plan is marketing, licensing, and manufacturing the machines.

It appears that your advice is - if I truly have "over unity" I should keep it a secret to protects the rights.

You could be right.....it does make sense - in a self preservation mindset.

Little personal note:

I struggle with the wisdom of sharing/secrecy.

If you share, you risk loosing your control of the substance, if you do not share, you risk loosing the benefit to the world.

My motivation for this invention is not for my personal gain, but I also invested five years of my life and nearly my entire portfolio to get the point I am at, with the expectation of using it to provide for my family.

I do not think it is wrong to hope for an income from the discovery, and if I can do that and disclose - I will.

I thought solving the sink issue was hard, now I am darned if I share, darned if I don't?

From your advice, I will discuss the operation - but not share the inner design.

I will remain glad to share with anyone that comes to see and signs a NDA, and I have never charged a person.

I do expect the right person to show up that has the same vision, and the ability to execute it, or help me execute it.

I have made many copies of everything and distributed it, for protection.

Thanks for your input.

I think i will still do a video -everyone already can figure out what free energy would mean to the world, we don't need a bunch of hype, just get it done, manufacturing - and the right people.

mrwayne

Yeah, thanks on the cubic inch correction, I meant "Square" I was thinking surface area not diameter of the cylinder and it just came out Wong.

Thanks I will fix it.

ramset

mrWayne
Yes ,You need to decide If you're Open Source,That's the theme here.
The amount of people that come here and do what you are doing is unbelievable,And we never see a device in public [not once]!

People work their life away for a meager paycheck ,and if their lucky a watch after 25-30 years.........
Your work of the last few years Can change the whole world forever!

Comes down to a Choice.
Wisdom?? [you already Know the right thing to do!]
It will take Courage
Courage Springs Forth from Love!

Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma