Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrwayne

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 28, 2012, 02:00:08 PM
I don't need or want your "forgiveness" Mister Wayne. I fully expect to receive the same expungation that you delivered to Seamus10n.  What I want from you is the TRUTH.

Are you now saying that it was not a lie for you to refer, constantly and over and over, to your APPLICATION as a "Patent"? I know Oklahoma is far from reality, but when a person in Texas says something knowingly that is not true, it is called a LIE and the person who utters that lie is called.... a LIAR.

I made the video to refute your silly drawing in your power point demonstration, and it certainly does that. And until you demonstrate a self running powerplant of 50 kW .... or 20kW in a toolshed footprint, or even a 1kW unit running your deepfreeze... I am afraid that it is YOU who have the "mistaken concept" of your Zed.

You want me to work with you? Then disclose fully and without NDA your full information, right here in the open. Cooperate by answering the simple yes-no questions you have been asked. But you will not do these things.... because to do so would reveal that you do not in fact have what you claim, only plans, theoretical models and halfway working hardware. YOU are the one with "closed arms", thou hypocrite.
You remind me of a little girl,
I saw two very young children at a scout camp maybe five years old - a boy and a girl. They were sitting on the front row - watching a brother or sister receive a rank advancement -  the ceremony group was dressesd as Indians.

The little boy (about six) said to the little girl - "I have Indian blood" and the little girls turned and said very excitedly "show me" ......... the boy was bewildered........ How could you ask such a thing? She crossed her arms and said - "Then you don't really have  any, your a liar" True story. To make the story fully comparable to day  if the Dad walked up and said he does have Indian blood - I am an Indian and I am his father - the little girl would have said "You are just a shill...... (sound familiar)." (the girl did not say "Shill" but it is what you have said about those that know the truth.

I have shown my blood and work here - it is in the physics - You have the right to cross your arms, I never demanded you believe me - the facts are discoverable.

To be very clear - your lack of understanding - only demonstrates itself- it is not proof against our technology.
Until you recognize you have ignored the obvious truth - you will not realize you have been fully disclosed too.

Wayne

mrwayne

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 28, 2012, 04:08:33 PM
Ok, so the false claim about having a patent isn't allowed. And the false claims about doing this or that by certain times aren't allowed either. What about the false claim of having a self running device with no input and no exhaust, when the device Mark saw actually DID have to have its fluid vented.... an exhaust.... or it would stop running.... and to have this fluid replaced or it would stop running....an input...... and that did NOT run making usable power (it didn't have a generator remember) ... and that the longest run reported publicly has been "under four hours"...can I mention that? What about the false claim that a 20 kW unit can fit into the footprint of a toolshed.... or are claims about the future not allowed either? What about the false claim that he has a "simple three layer system that is clearly overunity by itself".. a claim which he has never substantiated and which would be EASY for you, or mondrasek or me or anyone to prove if only it were true? Can I use that one, or is that against your rule too?

It's NOT UP TO ME TO PROVE HIS CLAIMS ARE FALSE. It is up to him to prove that they are true, and he has not done that at all.

And I'm tired of arguing with a known paid shill who cannot even support his own claims with real, usable and repeatable data, much less those of his boss.
TK
It is up to you to stop making up stories and then stating them as facts.
You Slander and Slander - it is beneath dignity.
I hold my original position after your first round of disinformation (were on round six).
You are certainly not qualified to analyze this system - by your own admission.
You have the amount of attention I could afford for now - enough said.
Wayne

dgoldman

Quote from: Mr g on November 28, 2012, 04:21:46 PM
I want to thank you TK for the effort you are putting in, i bet there are a lot of people reading this thread who agree totally with your sentiment,its well appreciated.

Only those that do not understand the purpose of this thread.

Gwandau

Quote from: Mr g on November 28, 2012, 04:21:46 PM

I want to thank you TK for the effort you are putting in, i bet there are a lot of people reading this thread who agree totally with your sentiment,its well appreciated.

I absolutely agree, most of us are well aware of the discrepancy between mr. Waynes claims and substantial proof being the reason for TK:s amazing endurance and patience in his efforts to validate the claim.

Mr.Wayne, I'm sorry to say, but we are all quite aware that there has been a lot of talking and very little walking...
Your input hasn't hitherto carried the impact needed to convince anyone but a few devotees here, which is quite unfortunate if your claims are true.

And TinselKoalas dedicated efforts to get the neccessary parameters needed to make your claims scientifically valid has been nothing but an honest and devoted try to straighten things out.
As I understand you are not academically schooled and thus maybe somewhat unfamiliar with the rigid set of parameters needed to validate any discovery correctly.

Personally I really don't know what you are doing here. Are you stuck somewhere in the midst of you project and need input from new angles but don't want to expose that situation?

All kind of thoughts like that starts to circulate when someone seems to hold back on things.

We live in a world today that are moving towards a point in human history were greed is getting absolutely futile.
Open source is the only way to propel you discovery today. All other alternatives will play into the hands of the energy cartel.

But most important of all here at OU is:  If you want to gain trust you have to walk your talk.

Gwandau

mrwayne

Quote from: Gwandau on November 28, 2012, 05:39:20 PM

I absolutely agree, most of us are well aware of the discrepancy between mr. Waynes claims and substantial proof being the reason for TK:s amazing endurance and patience in his efforts to validate the claim.

Mr.Wayne, I'm sorry to say, but we are all quite aware that there has been a lot of talking and very little walking...
Your input hasn't hitherto carried the impact needed to convince anyone but a few devotees here, which is quite unfortunate if your claims are true.

And TinselKoalas dedicated efforts to get the neccessary parameters needed to make your claims scientifically valid has been nothing but an honest and devoted try to straighten things out.
As I understand you are not academically schooled and thus maybe somewhat unfamiliar with the rigid set of parameters needed to validate any discovery correctly.

Personally I really don't know what you are doing here. Are you stuck somewhere in the midst of you project and need input from new angles but don't want to expose that situation?

All kind of thoughts like that starts to circulate when someone seems to hold back on things.

We live in a world today that are moving towards a point in human history were greed is getting absolutely futile.
Open source is the only way to propel you discovery today. All other alternatives will play into the hands of the energy cartel.

But most important of all here at OU is:  If you want to gain trust you have to walk your talk.

Gwandau
You have not seen the walking because of all the T....al....K...... ing....... you set it up.... :)