Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: minnie on November 23, 2012, 02:50:33 AM
Hi mrwayne,
                   deleted from what? It was  you that said it doesn't work, 160% isn't enough to cover the losses.
Therefore if it doesn't work, what you're claiming about, it is deceptive.
                                                                                      John.

What he means is that he's put you on his "ignore" list, because you ask him uncomfortable questions. So he doesn't even see your posts, he just gets a placeholder that says "you are ignoring this user".

I'll say it again: it does not matter if the Zed's principle of operation is a miracle, is from the force of gravity, is from the dancing of elves or if there is a hidden steam engine powered by a nuclear reactor in there. If the device is to turn an ordinary generator with an ordinary hydraulic motor and make 20 kW electrical output, then _something_..... Boy Scouts on treadmills, wrinkled old gnomes spinning of straw into gold, I don't care: SOMETHING must provide the  hydraulic motor with 20-30 HP of mechanical power in the form of high pressure hydraulic fluid at a high rate of flow: 25 gallons per minute at 2000-3000 psi, in that neighborhood.

Where, in any Zed system that will fit into the footprint of a "tool shed", will that pressure and flow come from?

Or, if Webby's force rectifier clutch bearings are used to turn the generator with some kind of rocking back and forth motion, then the imbalance that causes the rocking must be on the order that Minnie has pointed out, to provide the shaft horsepower to make 20 kW from the generator.

Yes, modern homes are built with 18-24 kW of electrical service. So a 20kW unit is the right size for home use to replace dependence on the mains.
So where is the horsepower coming from, in a Zed or Skuz or whatever you call it, sloshing water around in a toolshed footprint, for the 30 HP?

Sorry, the claim is implausible and sinks of its own weight.

powercat

Quote from: mrwayne on November 22, 2012, 10:07:49 PM
I see you are competing with TK - or yourself.
If you want to discuss the ZED - you should at least know how it works.
Welcome to the club of the "Deleted"

How arrogant you are MrWayne travesty no one is allowed to disagree with you, and as for your contradictions
You say you can't handle this forum and that you are leaving and yet here you are making posts again ??????
I wonder how long it will be before Red is back attacking people for speaking their minds and asking simple
questions, you and him are a great double act it's like Master Blaster from the Mad Max film Thunder dome.

Your own words say it all, first you say you don't need Mark to come as he is not part of the final validation team,
then you say because Mark is on honeymoon and has other appointments you will wait for his return,
even though in one of your posts you told everyone you made arrangements with mark that everything could go ahead If he was unavailable..........It would appear by your words that you seek out every possible excuse for delaying.
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

mrwayne

Quote from: powercat on November 23, 2012, 06:18:41 AM
How arrogant you are MrWayne travesty no one is allowed to disagree with you, and as for your contradictions
You say you can't handle this forum and that you are leaving and yet here you are making posts again ??? ???
I wonder how long it will be before Red is back attacking people for speaking their minds and asking simple
questions, you and him are a great double act it's like Master Blaster from the Mad Max film Thunder dome.

Your own words say it all, first you say you don't need Mark to come as he is not part of the final validation team,
then you say because Mark is on honeymoon and has other appointments you will wait for his return,
even though in one of your posts you told everyone you made arrangements with mark that everything could go ahead If he was unavailable..........It would appear by your words that you seek out every possible excuse for delaying.
Is this all you can come up with? Oh my.........goodness.............how far reaching you are...
My wife has been ill with a 2cm kidney stone - and this has delayed my work - which has made it possible to fit things into a new schedule - you are so childish.
You are an old knight fighting wind mills........except he was noble - even if his mind was gone...and it is not like we don't have enough real problems in the world - like an energy problem to deal with.
You are fired for putting your desires above the needs of the many :(
To ALL -
When you have a paradigm changing technology - which is continually improving - you change plans, when schedules of important team members change - you change to best fit the needs of the Vision of the company - The protection of the IP and the value for the customer and shareholder.
Do you know what kills a good idea - no ability to change with the flow of events, no ability to find an end around to a problem - or no ability to remove them. When life happens - schedules change - I will pick my wife over a machine anyway.
Here is another truth:
Our IP is solid and we will continue to tell the truth, and path we are taking - regardless of your continued childish attempts to slander our work.
Ask the children this;
Can can "you" tell the group how Wayne's system concentrates the effect of buoyancy enough to fit in a tool shed?
Let me answer for them - No - it is no wonder they avoid the fact - the primary effect of the ZED - because it is undeniable.
Then:
Tell them to go back and read the thread over - the answers are there - regardless of what they claim - or have been willing to understand.
p.s. have them skip their own posts - it will save about 85% of the reading - we don't want them confused with their own disinformation. ;)
Good Luck.
To those children - If you want to have facts to discredit us - well you can't - Sorry for you - we are telling the truth.  ???
To All.
Back to the Good work, to bring relief to the clean energy needs of the world ....starting right here at the Lab.
Wayne Wayne Travis
President
HydroEnergy Revolution LLC
mr.wayne@hydroenergyrevolution.com

minnie

Hi,
  I'm very disappointed, I really thought we were on to something here. How can mrwayne accuse us of not knowing how a ZED
works when he has said that it doesn't work?
    I'm a farmer in the UK. We use hydraulics to run machinery and I can tell you there's a lot of pressure.  When a pipe breaks
you're all too soon drenched in hot oil.
  In the thirties my grandfather pumped water for his farm with a thing he called a hydraulic ram, the water went through it and
was stopped by a valve, the shock sent some water up to a tank. There had to be a pressure vessel to even out the flow.
  The point I'm making with that example is that much kinetic energy must be wasted if you start to see-saw water, the only
solution has to be a very slow cycle.
  The idea of a rotary method is much more appealing, good luck with your TAZ mrwayne,
                                                                                                          John

mrwayne

Quote from: minnie on November 23, 2012, 08:22:42 AM
Hi,
  I'm very disappointed, I really thought we were on to something here. How can mrwayne accuse us of not knowing how a ZED
works when he has said that it doesn't work?
    I'm a farmer in the UK. We use hydraulics to run machinery and I can tell you there's a lot of pressure.  When a pipe breaks
you're all too soon drenched in hot oil.
  In the thirties my grandfather pumped water for his farm with a thing he called a hydraulic ram, the water went through it and
was stopped by a valve, the shock sent some water up to a tank. There had to be a pressure vessel to even out the flow.
  The point I'm making with that example is that much kinetic energy must be wasted if you start to see-saw water, the only
solution has to be a very slow cycle.
  The idea of a rotary method is much more appealing, good luck with your TAZ mrwayne,
                                                                                                          John
A very smart man told me to avoid people twisting your words - define the meaning of words. ::)
What do you define as "doesn't work" - (and those are not my words or meaning of the conversation)
Is it a model ready for the Wal mart shelf? if so - You are wittedly right.
Or are you referring to "the paradigm shift in the understanding of mechanical energy production" -
that is how Mark Dansie described the ZED to me - after his second visit to see it running closed looped..... you forgot about that? ???
If so - well your wrong - I did not say that our system did not work, and will not say that - you are mislead or misleading.
The ZED technology is what it is, and it is a new understanding - obviously hard to some.
Now what I said in context - our first three layered model - is 60% over unity as is.... thats is not a failure - and is not a "It does not work statement".
In context "I" do not feel 60% overunity is enough to WOW the world - my call.
So we are presenting our newest model instead of our old one - the new one works much better - yes it is already built and being tested successfully. EOS (End Of Story) It is fine.....
Wayne Travis
President
HydroEnergy Revolution LLC
mr.wayne@hydroenergyrevolution.com