Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy prize money

Started by PaulLowrance, April 09, 2005, 11:44:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Quote from: atomiverse on April 14, 2005, 02:03:40 AM
Why does nobody tell me these things?

http://www.seaspower.com/zprizeannounced.htm

I have a question about the Z Competition.

It states you must own the device, or legally control it.  That sounds like it immediately prohibits the inventor from freely publishing the exact build designs of the free energy machine.  I have a HUGE problem with that.  There are people who claim to have the smoking gun almost on a year basis, no?  You'll notice that these people have a one track mind, $.  They go through the patent process, lawyers, seeking investors, manufacturers, advertising money, etc.  And just how many people to date have successfully completed that process?  Zero, right?  I cannot express how much I caution anyone from taking the greedy route.  Therefore, my question is this, is the Z Competition still valid if the inventor first publishes the entire design details?  If not, then I have absolutely zero interest in this Z Competition!  I have no problem with selling people a free energy machine if that person does want to build or is not able to build such a machine.  Although I have a problem with preventing the world from building their own free energy machine.

Sincerely,
Paul

PaulLowrance

Quote from: atomiverse on April 14, 2005, 02:03:40 AM
Why does nobody tell me these things?

http://www.seaspower.com/zprizeannounced.htm

I just received an email from "SEAS Info" info@seaspower.com confirming that the Z Competition is no longer valid.  The Technical assistant for seaspower.com referred me to:

http://www.seaspower.com/technologycriteria.htm

It seems they're still searching for people who have such a machine but the one million dollar prize is no longer valid.

Paul

BushWacker

Kysmett and Paul,

I can already tell that you are both just regular guy's who are sincere about what you say. Again, you can send me a phone # or e-mail address where we can either speak directly, or by e-mail if you prefer. One thing I want you to know though, is that I have been and still remain under tight surveillance by Homeland Security agent's. I have met one in person already, and believe that he is on our side. I have met many ex-CIA, NSA, DoD, and other agents throughout the years, and most of them are just regular patriotic citizen's like you and I. There are as many or more of these guy's who are very concerned about the same things that we are, and it is a good thing to have them on our side. I just want you to know before hand. Send me a note at JDEnterprizes@mailblocks.com and we can talk okay?

Cheers,

Bush Wacker

PaulLowrance

Dear Bush Wacker,

That is interesting.  I've never had the pleasure of meeting such people, or at least was not aware of it.  I've always grouped them into a single category as more materialistic people.  I'll send you an email, but perhaps for this group, maybe you could provide what the basic mentality of these people are.  I mean, do you they want global free energy?  If not, then could it be because they don't want terrorist or other countries to have such technology?  Are they concerned that an immediate introduction of free energy machines will rip our society to pieces?  Are they concerned that if everyone had unlimited free energy that global warming would become are biggest problem?  What other reasons do they have?

Global warming:
Are these people aware that some scientists / inventors are more responsible?  The research I am working on solves all of the above with the exception of capitalism.  Actually IMHO it will force capitalism to evolve to a more natural and efficient state.  I refer to it as Energy Mover.  The research predicts that ambient heat energy from magnetic materials via the Magnetocaloric effect will move to destination source.  So if a hair dryer or TV is plugged into the device, then energy is moved from the magnetic material to the TV.  Nearly 100.000% of the energy from most appliances heat up the air and surrounding environment.  The end results in the magnetic material being cold and the appliance being hot.  If the TV generates 200 watts of heat then 200 watts of heat will be sucked out of the device.  This is great for global warming since such technology would not heat up nor cool down the environment in totality.  There are a few exceptions.  For example, if somebody created a gizmo that shot pure energy out into outer space.  Actually this may be a good thing since it might help cancel out some of the heat given off by billions of human beings, cigarette smokers, etc. :-)

Technology:
Additionally, my research does not reveal any new technology.  It's simple classical physics.  There is no breakthrough in physics theories.  It is based upon the Magnetocaloric effect which was discovered in 1881.  The Magnetocaloric effect is just now starting to take off in deep freeze chillers.  The only thing is the science community is not aware that if you rewire a high permeable transformer core and apply a customized pulse signal then you can permanently extract the heat from the material.  Of course this is only as predicted by my simulation programs.  We'll have to see if it works in about 10 months.

Capitalism:
As far as society collapsing ... that is the inevitable and due to the inefficiencies of capitalism.  In Japan robotics are beginning to take over a great deal of jobs.  Soon the common robot will be capable of handling every task.  A lot of grocery stores out here have the automatic teller.  It's great I think.  You just walk up to the machine, place your groceries on the stand, and pay.  The computer handles everything.  The last company I worked for was selling an artificial secretary.  At the time it wasn't perfect, but it worked good enough.  Now that same technology is so advanced that it's nearly flawless.  It answers the phones, redirects, etc.  It understands anyone's voice.  You just tell it who you want to talk to and it understands.  So capitalism must soon evolve.

Sincerely,
Paul

Charlie Brown ARN

I have known of SEAS power a long time. First I reached Dr. Ted Loder who was the admin secretary who told me that my device did not qualify for their development because it makes too little power. I believe that this low power result is still scientifically revolutionary because it was created in a stirred inert liquid bath with no temperature gradient. I believe the diode array could meet the other important condition that SEAS power uses to select acceptible prospects, that three labs independently confirm claims of energy production by superior processes.[my expression]. Therefore, I would like to negotiate special arrangements with SEAS to accomodate excellent reproducibility and low power output. I tried to meet Dr. Steven Greer when he passed through one of Maui's general airports in ~1998 but failed. I flew to The people's conference on free energy [approx title] in Portland OR late September '04. My impression was that the people hosting the conference to individually different degrees want to regulate the release and schedule the application of any extremely cheap energy device. I don't think much of that is needed. I met Dr. Greer at this conference and felt that he was dedicated to finding, developing, and promoting superior energy sources. I further felt that his colleagues respected him for this. Last I heard, SEAS would get the million dollar payment to bestow on a superior energy machine inventor if the machine impressed a wide audience including the backers of SEAS power and was  (perhaps non exclusively) licensed to SEAS power. SEAS also offered to help protect eligible inventors from people of ill will. To me, these terms are generous, though they not helpful now during prototype development when money is needed, an outcome realistically short of fairy tale living happily ever after wonderful.

Aloha, Charlie