Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic energy and permanent magnets

Started by A@K, April 14, 2011, 08:44:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A@K

So, the energy on a permanent magnet it is the surrounding magnetic field? and if yes, so what is that mechanism inside the magnet that is able to maintain that magnetic field for a very very long period of time?  ??? ??? ???
Scientists today are explaining the function of a permanent magnet with a relation to an electromagnet where the electrons flow on a wire and hence create the magnetic field around the wire. In a permanent magnet i can see no electrons flow through the magnet neither can not see any external source so that the magnet maintain its magnetic field.........
So what is that mechanism inside the magnet, which maintain the magnetic field around the magnet?

Btw, does anyone has any suggested books or any source of information about this subject?

Thanks for your time.

Kind Regards
A.K

nightlife

Wrong Tito. You cant make energy, you can only release energy. Energy is a vibrance and vibes never end. They flow until they meet resistance which is another vibrance and that is when the equalization takes part. The combination is still an energy and it still is vibrant.

Energy can not be created and it can not be distroyed.

MasterPlaster

One mans theory is as good as the next's.
Watch this video may be you liike it, may be you dont.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_r1TvGjV-k

A@K

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: nightlife on April 15, 2011, 08:31:22 AM
Wrong Tito. You cant make energy, you can only release energy. Energy is a vibrance and vibes never end. They flow until they meet resistance which is another vibrance and that is when the equalization takes part. The combination is still an energy and it still is vibrant.

Energy can not be created and it can not be distroyed.

oh ya :D.
i'm talking about energy that can able to work, and it can make work only if they are in unbalance state ok?

the combination can be still called energy but can not make work but we make a stress anywhere and anytime.
:)