Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Zero-Amp Technology

Started by ElectrifiedMonteSS, April 19, 2011, 01:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Nightlife:

OK, thanks, I think I see what you are getting at.  It does make sense really.  And no, I was always afraid to mix the Bedini with the JT...probably because I don't know how.  It probably is a good combination though and worth trying.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

nightlife

Bill, have you ever checked to see how many amps the JT pulls and how many it put out?
That is the part that in puzzling me. They say that when the box was hooked to the generator, it only pulled .27 amps and put out 65 amps. They dont tell us what the volts were and they are using two different instuments, one for the output and one for the input, when testing. I couldn't see what they were set on and I never seen the volts for either.

Pirate88179

It really depends upon which JT circuit we are talking about.  Some of the latest ones have an amp draw down around .012 mA's.  Others, like the Fuji, are a lot higher at about 200 mA's under a big load.  I never tested my replication of the Jeanna Circuit (1,000 volts) but my guess is it is lower than the Fuji just based upon run times of similar loads. (LEDs)

Whatever it puts out amp wise will, or should, be lower than what it draws in my opinion.  What I mean is, I don't think we can take 1.5 volts at 200 mA's and output 1,000 volts at 2 amps.  At least I can't do that.

Bill

nightlife

Well you are taking batterys that wouldn't light a bulb on their own and then lighting the bulb after using the JT. I would be very interested in knowing what the amps in are and what the amps out are. If you still have one your playing with, you may want to check and see. The same with the volts.

Pirate88179

As I said, it all varies but, I will do some checking as I have a bunch of them around I use all of the time.  I have been very bad about getting amp draw measurements during my research but I will do so.

Bill