Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Zero-Amp Technology

Started by ElectrifiedMonteSS, April 19, 2011, 01:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElectrifiedMonteSS

Come to think of it.. Peters' Gen Set wasn't running for the demo he did with the Berkeley professors. All he was using was the magic box.. In the video he did say he liked the older green box controls as opposed to the newer controls.

This picture, though not the best, shows the older green control on the right in the demo trailer and the newer “white” controls on the bench to the left.

http://blog.zeroamptech.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/still-3-20.jpg

The video of the demo is a little long (25 minutes) but it has a better shot of the newer white boxes.

http://blog.zeroamptech.com/peter-sumaruck-demonstration-uc-berkeley-professors

IotaYodi

Really interesting thread. If this uses a computer for control there may be an on/off or possible linear or 2d bar code program scheme. The duration and timing of on or off signals routed to various multiple devices would seem to be very fast. Timing could be very precisely controlled in this manner. 
What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

Pirate88179

Quote from: IotaYodi on April 22, 2011, 10:23:17 AM
Really interesting thread. If this uses a computer for control there may be an on/off or possible linear or 2d bar code program scheme. The duration and timing of on or off signals routed to various multiple devices would seem to be very fast. Timing could be very precisely controlled in this manner.

Iota:

So, are you saying that, unlike what we see in the JT circuits, that when the supply power or battery diminishes, the pulse rate would remain constant using a chip?  So the frequency would remain constant?  If this is true, I have never considered this.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

IotaYodi

QuoteIota:

So, are you saying that, unlike what we see in the JT circuits, that when the supply power or battery diminishes, the pulse rate would remain constant using a chip?  So the frequency would remain constant?  If this is true, I have never considered this.
Not what I was thinking but thats a thought. A low Ma programmed chip or chips like a bios/cmos chip. They even make them rechargeable. You would still need enough Ma"s for the chip to maintain pulse rate. A hard drive itself could hold a much larger program which may be the reason a hard drive is used.

My thought was the 5 motors are being run from the same power source and timed out perfectly between them using a computer hard drive program controlling an input device. The Amp draw would remain the same as only one motor at a time would be drawing power. It may also be possible that each motor receives a signal/signals from a frequency generator to coils or transformers in a timed duration and sequence. I would think all 5 motors could be done almost simultaneously seeing how electricity travels at sub-light speeds. The timing of the collapsed magnetic field in a coil could be timed out perfectly. Why else would a hard drive be used except for timing?  If you put a load on the motors I would think the timing would change. If so that might make the control program larger. It would be ideal if the program was a loop whether using bar codes or not. If not a loop then it would take more complex programming.
Im just seeing a very fast switching scheme. If everything they say is true its a no brainer why its suppressed. If the military is using it Ill be pissed! We are paying for it.   
Just my thoughts.
What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

e2matrix

Quote from a 900+ page book titled 'Power Electronics and Motor Drives' :
"Fuzzy logic is a part of artificial intelligence (AI), which is an important branch of com-
puter science or computer engineering. Recently, AI techniques are making a serious
impact in electrical engineering, particularly in the area of power electronics and motor
drives. "
I had no idea running motors had gotten this complex.  If Sumarucks stated IQ of 174 is for real maybe he has found the magic in programming.