Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

perpetual motion theory...

Started by A@K, April 21, 2011, 08:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthecuttingedge2010

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on April 22, 2011, 08:01:14 PM
quantum mechanics is nothing more than the language of all particle THEORIES. notice the bold word... yeah it's still nothing more than a theory.

the whole idea of proving a perpetual motion machine is perpetual is ludicrous. which can be further expressed by a simple question: whom will be standing at infinity to measure/check if the machine is still running?

Hi Wilby.

So is classical mechanics. all in your own words.

Quantum Mechanics is just an upgrade, but life always gets upgraded or you get left behind. like the Dinosaurs with no perception of Quantum Mechanics.

I really don't believe classical mechanics has any real value in the Quantum realm. Classical mechanics is what you teach children, not men of honor.

no insult and no salt in any wounds here, simply expressing my educated and sensible opinion and nothing more. upgrade is important. when the savages thought their spears were top tech, the English came and showed them something new, a rifle and a pistol. end of story.

there is actually nothing new under the sun, you just can't perceive it yet because we are talking about time. but I assure you, classical mechanics has failed in the future, maybe even laughed at from those who are not even born as of yet. hell, maybe even Quantum Mechanics. I live in the era so I have to stick with the era's rules of engagement.

Wilby, in your last statement about infinity, you "ARE" right. notice the capitalized word ARE and the expression attached, Who will carry on the torch!

I am not very wickedly smart like those of tomorrow who are born from currently unknowns, I am just observant and I obey the rules given by those who are thee smartest of today. I know my place and so should you.

if you are smarter then the smartest then please bring your challenge.

if you don't obey the rules of those who are smarter then you then you get humiliated by the smarter. avoid humiliation and know your place in life.

Like I, offer your educated opinions but don't expect glory. which, I don't.

I believe in what works and its workings. so far, Mankind has shown not.
when that happens then maybe my eye's will be opened widely.

maybe Humans are to egotistical to see the real truth.

there is no free lunch! no one is the exception. not even your God. if you believe in such. for which, I do not. if there is a God, you are not included in his/her free lunch and or both. give it up. only a God would know such things and no body here on this earth is a God. there is no free lunch. that in into itself is a paradox, there can be no "real" paradoxes. not even the paradox of an all mighty God. can't happen period. logically that is. only in your mind can it happen then you become clinically insane.

Jerry 8)

onthecuttingedge2010

Quote from: happyfunball on April 23, 2011, 10:18:57 AM
Supposed Bedini SSG self-runner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMWYnfntaYI

interesting to watch but all he does is measure volts, he really should show watts in and watts out, that is what really counts, it would also tell us exactly how long it will run before the battery's run dry. if the watts from recharge is even slightly less then the watts going in then it would eventually come to a fizzled stop.

W= V x A, simple to do.

Jerry 8)