Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Completely New To This

Started by Tcanuth, April 25, 2011, 05:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

Over unity? There is no such thing. It's all about releasing and or collecting more then what is used to release and or call it.

Electricity is nothing more then a flowing vibrance just as everything is nothing more then a vibrance and or a collection of.

It is important that you sit back and think for yourself and let go of everything you have ever been taught and try to figure things out on your own.

Nothing is solid and everything is vibrant. If you can see it, hear it, feel it, taste it, breathe it and smell it, it is a live and vibrant. If it wasn't, you wouldn't be able use any of those senses to detect it. Our senses are based on vibrancy's. It's hard to understand what I am saying but if you really think about it, it will all become clear.

Tcanuth

so basically what you are saying is rather than trying to learn what everyone else has to offer and continuing i should try to start from the beginning and come up with my own theories and test them.

Its a very interesting concept and definetly not the way most people would think of.

Very Interesting

nightlife

Learn from experience. Not from others experience. Let others experience become and or inspire your experience by way of self experimentation.

We all are human beings and the only thing that makes us the individuals we are is our own life experiences. Our life experiences can never be exactly the same as any other.

neptune

Tcanuth.Ask 2 experts a question and you will get 2 different answers .My answer would be to first build on your knowledge of practical electronics , if that is your interest rather than mechanical . Get used to working with junk , it is cheaper .Get a soldering iron . Get a cheap multimeter and learn to read it . Learn to identify components . Build some simple circuits ,like a crystal set radio . Then move on to a one FET  radio .Something you dont understand ? Use google or ask here .That is my answer .