Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

W.K.Coombs Open discussion thread

Started by ramset, April 25, 2011, 05:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neptune

Hi Protech . Congratulations on your design . Most people are unaware of the limitations of language when it comes to describing simple mechanisms.Words and phrases can have several meanings . If you are anything like me , "reading the instruction" book is a last resort when you buy something . The problem is , it is as clear as day in your mind , but conveying the design to others is sometimes very difficult . I would hope that you can bring yourself to be a little more patient with all of us .If all else fails , I would hope that anyone who builds a replica as a result of info received through private messages ,will share it here .Here is an example of the problems of language .A schoolboy was asked to use a computer to translate the phrase "out of sight, out of mind " into Russian .He again used the computer to translate it back into English .The result was "Invisible Idiot "

penno64

Hi all,

Is protech the same protech from EF.

If so, I thought his great idea that he has been throwing at old Cloudseeder was this -

Any comments ?

I'll get a better pic.
Here tis -
from EF ----

"""now figure why this works right away..this is not my original concept but a take off of a machine never designed to do what it does this machine component of a larger machine that makes envelopes and the weights are crippers that hold a envelope transfer to a seal drying chain .. i as a young man was setting up this machine and as a proccedure it was necessary to adjust the envelope drop so that the seal that was wet would not land on the bar that held the envelope in place .... cool eh
'

but i loosened the gear that drove the unit ..now this was a well worn machine and chains and all were well worn . and holy chit i dropped my wrench but as i picked it up the whole unit was moving .. my panic was to hit the stop button as i thought the machine was powered .. but it was not ........it was just moving .. lo i ended poking at it till it stopped but its force was equal to my poking ......get the point

after reading what you guys are trying i decided to start making nonsense machines in small versions to sell for desktop exs .. at a large price thank you

guess its not fair to not tell you i am a machine designer but usually for automation in auto industry gues i should post some of my work

the folowing is a machine to take the place of starofoam pellets its a paper twist thing ..that 1 little roll under the machine produces the resulting bags of product ... and no i never made a million out of it just sold it for $10,000.00"""

ramset

Very Exciting stuff,
I had to Run down to NY for a few days ,Won't be able to "Play"
till I get back.

In the mean time Mr.Coombs if you get a chance you can have someone send me a telephone pic [all the "kids" have cameras in there phones these days]

To Chetkremens@gmail.com
I'll post it here!

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

dllabarre

Quote from: protech on April 25, 2011, 07:37:39 PM
ah if you do what I state
it's 5 dollars guy pretty cheap for over unity... but thanks .... my time is running out pay attention .........

How heavy does the weight on the pendulum have to be in relation to the whole structure?
Same weight?  Heavier or lighter?

DonL

nightlife

Everything about this is equal. Where and or what is unequal about this that can make it work to produce an excess amount of energy? Equals can not produce more then used.