Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Romero's Muller Dynamo discussions

Started by powercat, May 07, 2011, 08:38:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

powercat

:D I thought he was replicating Romero's work I didn't realise he'd made his own completely different one  :o  Wow 2 self-runners  what next solid-state  8)
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

energy1234hope

Can somebody here replicate jorge / skycollections work at more volts out than in

powercat

bolt made this fascinating post recently,he really seems to understand this device.

Quote from bolt-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think you completely missed the point of what i was saying.  First it is not the replication that is important it is understanding the method and using Re-gauging on the back end of the coils to null out the lugging. This is a magnacoaster method and something some of us have discussed for a long time.

The drive of the rotor is not important as the pulse motor is only used to provide rotation. Any method of rotation can be used so long as its very efficient.  Already you will see no two devices will be the same as everyone will use the materials they have available to them. The magnets will be different strengths, the cores wound different, different core materials, the number of coils and magnets are probably going to be different BUT they all have a good chance of working if the re-gauging back end magnet is carefully selected to null the BEMF.

And Indeed Romereo has suggested others try bigger coils and rotors to get more power. Alike the Joule Thief no two are the same yet most of them work!

For using 3 phase RV provides cheap method of construction with professional bearing and platform to mount a rotor. The perspex doesn’t come cheap either. A3 sheets of the stuff 12mm thick cost a small fortune!! RV provides an extremely efficient drive motor which can spin a very large rotor down to a few watts.

http://youtu.be/duWxzwLEMxM

Now bolt the genhead stator and rotor direct to the motor shaft and you got your muller without using pulse drive and ALL the coils then become generator coils.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

powercat

It would be interesting to know what makes this device unique ? i_ron has posted a different opinion
form bolt.
Quote from  i_ron--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The regauging theory was put forward to quickly. The key to romero's device is the tuning of the coil under load. This indicates a reaction with either EMF or BEMF as the principle cause. Regauging may play a part but how can you put this out with no data?

The RV is a great toy, I use mine for all sorts of data gathering but i know it doesn't have any use at 20 watts, the slightest load and the draw goes sky high.

It is the replication that is important... then comes understanding, from why some will work and some won't.

Ron
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

albert

Hi folks,
I would like to hear your opinions on the following thoughts:

I certainliy think Romeros machine would be a breakthrough if it can be replicated.
However I do not believe that this machine though it is a self runner would be rightfully called an overunity machine.
If what Bill Muller says is correct the driving force is in the neodymium magnets.
The production of these magnets must consume lots of energy. So by rights the machine would not be overunity until it produces more energy than it cost us to produce the magnets. And that would mean it has to run a long time.
The big question here is will the magnets de-gauss in the long run or not?
I dont know if the core material can be another source of energy thru the
process Bedini calls the pumping of the Bloch wall. Is there an influx of energy from the surroundings or not?
I certainly do not want to belittle what Romero has done. It would be great to have a formula for a self runnig machine because it would open the door to studying the effects in the coils, the tuning and so on. This might have a big impact on other OU concepts as well.
Lemme know what you think!
Albert