Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overbalancing wheel

Started by SPANG, May 10, 2011, 12:46:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

So where is a picture or any video ?

Many thanks in advance.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Dr

So, Low -Q: To make a long story short you have NO PROOF, just because it hasnt been done before is NOT proof. If I have a 4 lb. hammer head and let fall 10 feet, how flat will it smash a .4834 dia lead ball? Now take the same hammer head and  fix a 5 foot lever to it. We will now let it fall the same 10 ft. in height but make it take a longer path, 181 degrees to be exact and again it will impact a .4834 lead ball, how flat will the lead ball be now?

Dr

Low-Q: forgot to ask, how much static weight it would take to get the same result in both cases?

Dr

quantumangles: are you saying Bessler was a fraud? And if so have you studied the man at all?

Low-Q

Quote from: Dr on May 12, 2011, 08:31:05 PM
So, Low -Q: To make a long story short you have NO PROOF, just because it hasnt been done before is NOT proof. If I have a 4 lb. hammer head and let fall 10 feet, how flat will it smash a .4834 dia lead ball? Now take the same hammer head and  fix a 5 foot lever to it. We will now let it fall the same 10 ft. in height but make it take a longer path, 181 degrees to be exact and again it will impact a .4834 lead ball, how flat will the lead ball be now?
The hammer head will hit the ball with the same velocity, given that the lever does not provide air drag or any counterweight. However, if the lever are initially perfectly verical, the lever will never start to fall due to equal balance on each side. You mention 181 degrees. If the initial is vertical upwards, the impact will occour 1 degree beyond the very bottom. Anyways, no matter what path an object is taking; Falling down 10 feet will result in the very same kinetic energy, but time and acceleration factors will differ. Bottom line: The lead ball will deform equally in any case, given that the hammer head hits it with the same surface, and where the lead ball cannot go anywhere.

Also, deformation will depend on the materials properties. Hitting a lead ball extemely fast with a lighter object, might cause the lead to melt due to heat, and deform differently than hitting it with the same kinetic energy provided by a very heavy object very slow. The same as with a bullet from a gun. It will penetrate the body, but the sum of thousands of water droplets, equal to the total kinetic energy in the bullet, will not be able to penetrate the body.
Deformation is a complex thing that we cannot determine by simple equations.

Regarding the proof: I gave it to you. The simple equation - allmost like 1-1=0. The proof also lays in the conservative gravity. If gravity are the "engine", but it does not do anything, the "engine" will ofcourse not provide any energy.

Vidar.