Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overbalancing wheel

Started by SPANG, May 10, 2011, 12:46:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPANG

Dear Rafael,
                     I don't think it will work because, 'wheels' 3,4,&5, STILL have to lift' wheels'  7,8,&1.
Nice try though.
BILL.

Rafael Ti

Hi All... Bill... Vidar
This is quite old setup. I met it in the internet in many configurations, also with two wheels. But my question is; why it is so obvious it won't work? Imagine the low friction bearings holding strongly the perfectly shaped ring on both sides...

SPANG

Raphael,
             The 'ring' cannot rotate, it can only pivot, using the two 'rollers'  (3 O'clock ---- right-hand side) as pivot-points.

BILL.

Low-Q

Quote from: johnny874 on February 07, 2012, 07:27:07 PM

Now you're just making me envious  :D
That's one thing I hope to get out of Bessler's wheel (if it works) is a family.
I guess I'd be cramped to if I were in your situation. Will it be long until you can move into your new home ?
This link is to a different view of a puzzle my brother gave my father. I think the building where my grandfather's shop was is straight down from the brown building on the water way.
It's not easy to see, maybe the roof. smp used to have better views of Alesund.
http://www.smp.no/vaeret/article423459.ece

Upset me and my brothers when we lived there as kids. The bus driver knew my sister and would let us ride into town and then back home. We only lived there a short while. All I can say now is je elske mot  :P
The apartment is now sold. We are moving in to the new place april 13.th - it's on a friday and I hope all goes well...

I would strongly recommend you to get a family before that Bessler wheel works.... . Ã...lesund is a nice place, but your Norwegian needs some tuning :-))

Vidar

Low-Q

Quote from: Rafael Ti on February 29, 2012, 06:07:42 AM
Hi All... Bill... Vidar
This is quite old setup. I met it in the internet in many configurations, also with two wheels. But my question is; why it is so obvious it won't work? Imagine the low friction bearings holding strongly the perfectly shaped ring on both sides...
Bill has a good point.
If the wheel ran, the mass in it would be moving as much upwards at the right side as it moved down at the left side. Equal amout of mass moving the same distance in opposite directions cancel out, and no excess energy will be possible to get out. This simple example is applied to all so called gravity powered closed systems. They simply cannot work, because the designs prevents it to work. Gravity powered machines will only work if energy is supplied externally - like the sun, ocean, clouds, rain, lakes, dam, turbine river, ocean-cycle. This cycle is caused by the supply of energy from the sun. Otherwise hydro power plants would not work.

Vidar