Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Muller Dynamo for experimentalists

Started by plengo, May 12, 2011, 01:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

plengo

Today I was able to cut my stators and make the holes for the coils and their cores. I am still missing about 5 coils (they are the Relays from RadioShack).

It takes forever to get any single small thing done, BUT it is fun!

Fausto.

wings

I post here to don't distract the Muller forum.

Naudin: Some important keys to get an excess of energy (IMO in some parts applicable also here)

http://jlnlabs.online.fr/2SGen/indexen.htm

The output coil must be fully EM decoupled from the input coil (no mutual inductance), so this why the toroïdal coil is used as the input coil and a cylindrical or a flat coil set at 90° as the output coil.

The magnet is used only to set the operating point in the MH curve of the toroïdal core. The magnet is not the source of the excess of energy. The ferromagnetic core is used on the highly non linear portion of the MH curve (where the core permeability drops quickly)

Shorter the clock pulse (low DTC) is, lower the energy spent for the magnetization process will be.

The 2SGen is not a transformer: The excess of energy tapped on its output comes from the magnetic material itself (during the demagnetization process). The volume of the ferromagnetic core used is important to get more power: greater the volume of the core is, higher the power at the output will be.

The pulse period must be greater than the time required for the magnetization/demagnetization process and this is fully dependent of the performance of the magnetic core used.

The best tuning is done when there is no change in the measured DC input power while the output coil is loaded.

Don't forget that energy of the magnetization pulse is the cost to be paid for obtaining the excess energy from demagnetization.

wings

attraction stronger than repulsion test by Elias - imagine the magnetic field line

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5q47JJJAww&feature=player_detailpage

plengo

today I got my ferrite rods at 7mm diameter and my bobbins too. I am still missing one coil to finish the stator. All the other coils are in place glue with Gorilla Glue.

My bearings are inside a container with gasoline so that the grease will leave and than I will put a very efficient oil that I used successfully in my ceramic bearings.

I should finish building this motor, first version, pretty soon. I will also build another motor in parallel more in line with Romero's coils specs of 1.2mh and less than 2ohms resistance.

My coils now are from relays at 156mh and 160ohms but they come with very good cores too and their size is perfect and precision made so we will see.

Fausto.

plengo

Today I got my last relay coil installed on the stator. Now rotor and stator mechanical parts are complete. My bearings are clean and spinning freely really well. Gasoline works very well.

Tomorrow I will try to put all together and give it a spin by hand and may be even a video showing where I am. The shaft being 12mm and with good bearings this is looking very solid and the stator is dead flat non wobble at all. Very good!!!

Time to start collecting the electronic parts now. What would be the best FWBR that would be the most efficient? I am not concerned with anything above 1amp. I doubt any of those coils will generate even more than 100ma.

Fausto.