Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Muller Dynamo for experimentalists

Started by plengo, May 12, 2011, 01:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

Here's an FFT of RomeroUK's pulse.

The first line is the DC value, and it's not zero.   I'll be using all the harmonics I labled to recreate a time domain replica that is smooth and curvefit by sines and cosines.  I'll discard the other ones as they are too small.

EM

PS,    I added the second graph, the result I was aiming for.  Notice how the flux is narrower going down and wider going up, with the added slant.   I expected this asymetry due to the biasing magnets, and the rotor having all the magnets with the same polarity facing one side, say N, and so there would be virtual S poles inbetween the magnets,  but these are not localized and can shift, i.e.  snap ahead and lag behind.

I added the third graphic, to show you how the flux is aligned with the magnets and rotor.  Notice the virtual S-pole is flexible and can advance and retard in location relative to the rotor, and that's what is happening, which is why we see the wider and the narrower flux waves (positive portion of flux is wider, negative narrower)  This S-pole snaps ahead and lags behind, because the biasing magnets have a N-pole facing down, and attract this virtual S-pole, which can shift because it's not emanating from a magnet, which brings up a very important point:

Make sure the biasing magnets are in OPPOSITION to the rotor magnets, which Romero confirmed.

Now here is a most important speculation:   

As the S-poles snap forward to the nearby ferrite, and then lag behind as they try to pull away, AND THIS HAPPENS IN SEQUENCE, from coil to coil,  than there is a VIRTUAL "elastic magnetic wave" that is traveling and rotating 8 times faster than the rotor, and it is this virtual "magnetic wave of elasticity" that could be generating the FREE ENERGY,   This is a type of pole shifting in a rotating frame of reference!

and in the end,   we might realize that we are back at the mysterious   TPU, with it's "rotating magnetic field" or "turbine" effect.   !

and also in the end, we might realize that Spheric was right,  two bifilar coils with phase shifted pulses, will give rise to an interference pattern that TRAVELS AHEAD OF THE PULSE's ACTUAL SPEED, just like it happens in this motor due to the 8/9 ratio, i.e. the magnet/coil alignments travel at 8 times the rotor speed. And if you wrap this bifilar coil in a toroid, you can generate similar conditions.

EM

plengo

nul-points

nice reverse-engineering, EM - good work!

sounds like there's some evidential support for Bourne's 8x 'Reverse Travelling Wave' suggestion, prompted by his paper simulation of the coil/mag meshing

is there any chance you could repeat the exercise for the 'regular' (ie. non-Romero) waveform to see what the advantage is, when using Romero's setup?

great progress - thanks for doing this for us!
np

http://docsfreelunch.blogspot.com
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

teslaalset

EM, that's pretty good stuff to digest.
Good start for further investigations.
B.t.w. I also plotted the flux curves in my present sim results as presented in the sim thread.
It may be handy if I plot the magnet positions in those graphs as well.

I'll try to do my sim share to see what causes that difference in waveshape.
The waveshapes I posted in the sim thread are without bias by the way, so you might be right about the cause of the extra discontinuity in the wave shape. We'll find out.

chrisC

Quote from: EMdevices on June 08, 2011, 08:09:30 PM
Here's an FFT of RomeroUK's pulse.

The first line is the DC value, and it's not zero.   I'll be using all the harmonics I labled to recreate a time domain replica that is smooth and curvefit by sines and cosines.  I'll discard the other ones as they are too small.

EM

PS,    I added the second graph, the result I was aiming for.  Notice how the flux is narrower going down and wider going up, with the added slant.   I expected this asymetry due to the biasing magnets, and the rotor having all the magnets with the same polarity facing one side, say N, and so there would be virtual S poles inbetween the magnets,  but these are not localized and can shift, i.e.  snap ahead and lag behind.

I added the third graphic, to show you how the flux is aligned with the magnets and rotor.  Notice the virtual S-pole is flexible and can advance and retard in location relative to the rotor, and that's what is happening, which is why we see the wider and the narrower flux waves (positive portion of flux is wider, negative narrower)  This S-pole snaps ahead and lags behind, because the biasing magnets have a N-pole facing down, and attract this virtual S-pole, which can shift because it's not emanating from a magnet, which brings up a very important point:

Make sure the biasing magnets are in OPPOSITION to the rotor magnets, which Romero confirmed.

Now here is a most important speculation:   

As the S-poles snap forward to the nearby ferrite, and then lag behind as they try to pull away, AND THIS HAPPENS IN SEQUENCE, from coil to coil,  than there is a VIRTUAL "elastic magnetic wave" that is traveling and rotating 8 times faster than the rotor, and it is this virtual "magnetic wave of elasticity" that could be generating the FREE ENERGY,   This is a type of pole shifting in a rotating frame of reference!

and in the end,   we might realize that we are back at the mysterious   TPU, with it's "rotating magnetic field" or "turbine" effect.   !

and also in the end, we might realize that Spheric was right,  two bifilar coils with phase shifted pulses, will give rise to an interference pattern that TRAVELS AHEAD OF THE PULSE's ACTUAL SPEED, just like it happens in this motor due to the 8/9 ratio, i.e. the magnet/coil alignments travel at 8 times the rotor speed. And if you wrap this bifilar coil in a toroid, you can generate similar conditions.

EM

Good stuff EM and thanks for taking the time to generate those graphs. Here's a couple of pics. of my setup and a quick scope shot.

Running off 1 driver and 1 pickup. Both biased with magnets. Input voltage ~ 10V, output across bridge 16.3V at 220mA. Probably spinning around 920 rpm and the corresponding waveform across the pickup coil. The front slope is not quite like Romero's but the back is about the same.

Stay tuned. Won't be able to update for a week. Out of town tomorrow. Keep up the good work guys.

cheers
chrisC