Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

PhysicsProf Steven E. Jones circuit shows 8x overunity ?

Started by JouleSeeker, May 19, 2011, 11:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mk1

@Joule seeker

I see one more improvement that could be done , Variable cap to tune the Freq .

JouleSeeker

Quote from: Mk1 on May 29, 2011, 12:39:29 AM
@Joule seeker

I see one more improvement that could be done , Variable cap to tune the Freq .

Appreciated and noted.  Lots of opportunities for those "playing" with this circuit.

I'm most interested at the moment in double and triple-checking the Pout/Pin results.

JouleSeeker

Quote from: xee2 on May 28, 2011, 12:24:32 PM
@ JouleSeeker

I am sorry if I misunderstood how you are measuring the output power. But how can you measure the whole cycle using a scope? The voltage on the scope is only valid at one instant of time and changes over the cycle. This is how I measure efficiency > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smOiVmKv9f8

I take a time window (2useconds typically) in which there are many cycles, to acquire a good value for the Mean power, both for input and output power.  Let me explain further:  the Tek 3032 math multiply function allows me to get INSTANTANEOUS power by multiplying for me Vin (t) * Iin (t) -- and this power waveform is plotted (red waveforms above).  Then the MEAN is extracted over numerous cycles.  Same for Output Power. 

Again, I'm seeking non-oscilloscope methods to triple-check the Pout/Pin observations.
Thanks Kee2 -- I followed your posts on the JouleRinger especially, months ago, which inspired developments of this circuit.

JouleSeeker

Quote from: hartiberlin on May 28, 2011, 07:38:46 PM
Here is a replication video from User itsusable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV4xMeZ_41Y

Seems it is not so easy to measure the output power in his case.

Regards, Stefan.

I appreciate Itsu's efforts (vid).  VERY true -- "it is not so easy to measure the output power in his case."  Again the importance of non-scope methods to check and verify.

@hyiq:
QuoteOnly one way to show this is OU, is to self-power then power a load if possible. Measuring this type of wave form is always going to be a problem even with the most sophisticated equipment.

If it self Powers itself its OU. Its easy to get ones hopes up and then be let down by a silly measurement error. I have done it before. All the Best Professor and keep up the good work.

Self-powering is a great method and demonstration, certainly.  The problem here (so far) is that the output power has a substantial AC component to rectify, also the output voltage (@ approx 7 volts using DVM, across  9.7Kohm Rout ) is larger than I like for the input Voltage.

Yes, I would like to see a self-running device, but I do not think this is the ONLY method of verification.  See alt methods I'm pursuing (discussed briefly above).

Mk1

@Joule seeker

Maybe it is time to recycle the OU term , maybe recycling energy could be a better greener image , for over efficiency circuits.