Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Arguments against Muller design

Started by TommeyLReed, May 21, 2011, 10:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoptoad

Quote from: plengo on July 19, 2011, 06:32:40 PM
snip...

Now, the question is: Are you willing to really invest your time into this matter or just take the easy "sitting in my chair" and lets other decide for you?

snip....
Fausto.

Over the years I have followed I_rons posts as he's involved himself in many different threads and experiments.

I maintain a high regard for I_rons attitude and aptitude in his research efforts, and know that he keeps an open mind until empirical evidence sways his opinion one way or another.

The least correct thing you could possibly infer about I_ron is that he is an armchair researcher, or that he lets the mob make his decisions for him.

He builds precision models, (which takes a lot of time, money and effort) and he willingly tries every possible experiment relating to a given subject, that others may suggest, or that he has conjured up himself.

I have always known him to share his findings, and to present his data in an open and transparent manner, whether it confims or contradicts a given expectation or theory.

Cheers

Artist_Guy

Quote from: plengo on July 19, 2011, 06:32:40 PM
(snip

One picture only will not demonstrate the hidden wires. It can be many 3D view tricks of the mind here. You must look at them all so that you can really see it.

Now, the question is: Are you willing to really invest your time into this matter
(snip)
Fausto.

I invested an hour or more looking at Video #2 for your other angles. I have more than just this.

Explain the red wire at the base of the threaded rod. Its two ends connect where, and where?

I'll tell you: one end connects up top to a point on the FWBR rail (easily shown). The other goes down into an upraised portion or slot in the umbrella cap.

Robert (AG)

Artist_Guy

Quote from: plengo on July 19, 2011, 08:24:46 PM
Did you see my short videos? they show the cap clearly with no wires. How can the wires be there on the same video on a different segment of the video????
Fausto.

@Fausto

I saw them, and knew them to be wrong the minute you posted them, but you have more than once said anything else would be deleted, so I stuffed the counterpoint back then (your 'case closed' post), and that's why I got grumpy in my post here earlier. Sorry about that.   

Anyhow to answer that question of yours up there:

It's easy, when they are blocked, by a rod, from the angle you have chosen as carefully as Romero did in the original video, to prevent our seeing them? You can't see what you think you don't see, since it's blocked by both a terminal block , and the rod.

See the sight line. See the shadow. The wires * in question * are behind the thing making the shadow, the rod.

:(
Robert (AG)

Hoppy

The 8m 40s capture from video 2 posted by Artistguy is IMO proof enough that Romero faked self-running. The Romero's of this world would be well advised not to underestimate the forensic skills of their fellow forum members!

Hoppy

Super God

I think everyone here forgot that he ran the thing suspended in the air. That's good enough for me!
>9000