Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Arguments against Muller design

Started by TommeyLReed, May 21, 2011, 10:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hope

First more than hats off to you ALL for your sincere efforts. 

So some how he got hold of a wire that was beyond gauge 56  (which is the smallest commercially produced).  It carried current well beyond its rating and its stronger than any I have ever used?  WOW   what a fake??    It is the same principle as the pure magnetic motor shown by Green  (is that a fake too??)  and it also uses natural magnetic forces to cancel back EMF.  Why would this NOT work??   You should have put those ideas into your minds to make a motor you could believe in instead of nay saying this motor.    So even without a vortex this motor should be the MOST efficient that we have EVER seen but you don't credit it as that at all.  Then a total disregard is shown toward the link showing a PROVEN magnetic vortex effect that is easy to reproduce (I even used a secondary builders youtube proving it and not Greens Camelot motor)  What of these effects, even if you can't agree they are working in this motor here why can't we use these two principles and gain from them?  Just suspending a Greens vortex making ring above many high efficiency motors should create COP > 1.   Why don't we try these concepts instead of rushing past them?   You could have used the audio tract from Romero's walk around video and proved to yourself the motor never lost speed as it would with a battery attached.  But instead you declare here it was a battery concealed, and then try to fortify your statement with legal gibberish that is applied only by your argument as relevant.  Who knows if this motor is a fake or not, but at least the principles can be shown as the best ideas combined to date.  And you all are good people I know as we have all worked together for a long time on this project to reach OU.   Lets NOT throw out what is relevant with this design,  magnetic vortex action combined with motor efficiency.

Hope

Edited for human kindness
Off to Lynden, WA for a few days, see Days for Girls.org  and please if you can donate a bit to their great cause.     
Celeste their director addressed the African symposium and they changed national tradition not to "cut" marrying women any longer, which was a gross mutilation of their natural bodies.  Her new non profit org is helping women not to lose 7-9 days a month in solitude for their lives.

khabe

A new hocus-pocus - "Arguments against Muller design"  :o
Main thread transmuted to just Muller Dynamo  ::)
Who was against Bill Muller ??? he never declared his dynamo runs self - some others did,
Miserable knack to wash off shame,
cheers,
khabe