Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Romero's experiments and OU principles

Started by plengo, June 10, 2011, 08:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redrichie

Romero or all,
I remember you saying that rotor perfection is critical.  I also remember you saying to space your magnets and coils out equally.  Well due to the failure of my last experiment,  1 magnets width between each magnet is nowhere near enough. LOL.   would you please tell me what is your ideal magnet spacing/config for a given rotor?  Because in your newest and pre release vids the rotor you have has the magnets basically touching.  So im assuming that is a n/s config.  it gives an opposite pole between each magnet.  But if you had all one pole there wouldnt be any switching.

e2matrix

Quote from: Magluvin on June 14, 2011, 01:33:50 AM
Is that what is in the HD that the magnets are on?

Better to use a dremel with a cutting wheel. You can get nice cuts with patients and not waste the material. ;]

I have been throwing away mumetal?

Hmm

Soo, if 2 ohm, then the coil is wound bifi, no separation of strands. The series connection is made on the coil itself somewhere. That will mean a rewind for some. I would try a couple first. ;]

Mags

Yes that is what I've been told and I checked it out with a little test and it does seem to shield the magnet field quite well.  It makes sense too if you think about it since the platters in a hard drive are sensitive to magnetism and there's that very strong Neo magnet in there. 

wings, thanks for the suggestion although that would run about $65 with shipping and what I've got here is free so I'll stick with this plan for now.  That does remind me though I've got a roll of something that looks a lot like that picture on ebay and it was in my alternate energy box but I can't remember what it is as I bought it probably 15 years ago when I was studying some of Bruce Perreault's energy info.  I'll have to look at it again as it's some sort of sheet metal with an odd feel to it. 

lumen

Could you increase the effective capacitance in a coil by winding the first layer of wire in the opposite direction of the remainder of the windings? This first layer is the most effective in controlling the field within the core.

e2matrix

Quote from: neptune on June 14, 2011, 05:16:19 AM
From my notes at the time , Romero quoted the resistance of each coil as 1.7 to 2 ohms . Some one suggested on one of the threads to cause the coil to "ring" and use a scope to find its resonant frequency . We do not all have scopes . If someone with a scope can do this ,and tell us what the ideal resonant frequency is , there are easier cheaper ways to measure it . One way would be to connect the coil , with its added cap if any , into a one transistor radio frequency oscillator , and listen for it on a receiver . Or for those with radio tech experience , use a grid dip oscillator .
       If we work on one coil , or one coil pair at a time ,on the bench , with a means of measuring the frequency , we can tune it simply by winding it with too many turns , and remove turns until the frequency rises to the desired result .I favour the one-transistor-oscillator circuit method , and a receiver or frequency counter to measure the result .
EDIT . Maybe it will suffice to just adjust all coils to have the same frequency , as the ideal figure will be RPM dependent.

Well if I ever get around to winding some coils I can put it on my frequency generator and scope to find a resonant frequency.  That would also be interesting to see if there's a difference between ferrite and the Mu metal idea I'm thinking about. 

romerouk

Quote from: redrichie on June 14, 2011, 08:44:45 AM
Romero or all,
I remember you saying that rotor perfection is critical.  I also remember you saying to space your magnets and coils out equally.  Well due to the failure of my last experiment,  1 magnets width between each magnet is nowhere near enough. LOL.   would you please tell me what is your ideal magnet spacing/config for a given rotor?  Because in your newest and pre release vids the rotor you have has the magnets basically touching.  So im assuming that is a n/s config.  it gives an opposite pole between each magnet.  But if you had all one pole there wouldnt be any switching.
In a NN or SS config the spacing between the magnets is very important. we have a virtual pole in between the magnets but u can have 2 virtual poles too.
The recent video uses NS and that is different from my original build.I am trying to use single wire now with capacitors, this way is more easy, less tunning and does not require to take the coils out one thousand times.
What u see in the recent video is a new approach to be implemented in a new generator type I am building now.Until I have proof that it is working ok I will not post info about it as people will jump again to replicate and spend money.
Before release I will make sure I will have invited some people u all know here to confirm or deny it, of course, if I can make it again :)
Muller design as it is,  it's not a very efficient generator without all these tweaking.This new build will have a good eficiency before any tweaking, that should make my life easier.

Regards all,
Romero