Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Romero's experiments and OU principles

Started by plengo, June 10, 2011, 08:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neptune

@Bolt . Many thanks for info re the permanent magnet motor mod . This is doable but would invove lathe work to arrange that the spinning mass is on 2 bearings . Big question is , is the result OU . 10 times the ouput is good , but what effect would this have on the input .

bolt

Quote from: neptune on June 14, 2011, 04:57:24 PM
@Bolt . Many thanks for info re the permanent magnet motor mod . This is doable but would invove lathe work to arrange that the spinning mass is on 2 bearings . Big question is , is the result OU . 10 times the ouput is good , but what effect would this have on the input .

The up to 10 times rating is the power handling factor of the motor converted to so a 1kw motor can become a 10kw generator as the power is shared over ALL phases as all times. So this is NOT the COP. I don't know is the answer my guess most of these things IF they work have a COP between 2 and 10 so lets settle for 5:)   Half decent size motor driving at using 1kw should give like a 5Kw output. Yes it needs machine work for bearings etc but i'm told its VERY well worth the effort.  Looping stuff is very difficult even if it has very good COP. Requires DC to AC inverters  usually in the feedback path and some method to control the amount of energy going around the loop to run the driver. If you stick with all DC perhaps PWM can be used. Free Energy is not FREE typically you still looking at 2 bucks a watt building from scratch. "TOYS" probably cost more like 50 bucks a watt so it scales up cheaper:)

energia9

so can anyone help me where to find these ferrites? am i being ignored?
thank you

lumen

I like the 5.76khz.  72 * 2400rpm/60 sec =2880 cps   x2 because the FWB converts the negative transition to another positive transition.

No?

neptune

@energia9 . Please be patient , when the right person sees your question , someone will help you .
@EM devices and Lumen . Just had another think about this frequency thing . I think that what matters is the actual frequency of the AC in the coils rather than the frequency of the DC "ripple" after the bridge rectifier . So It is this AC frequency that will determine the need for litz . Or not . That is what I think . I would of course like to know what you think .