Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Safe One Wire energy transfer by Serbian inventor Milutin Miletic

Started by hartiberlin, June 16, 2011, 11:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IotaYodi

There are 4 wires feeding the plug from the main. Why?
Too much hype and sensationalism for me. No meter measurements on current draw of the drill. Then we have the patent pending before anyone can see the nomenclature. The reporters looked like they stepped out of a casket.

If this really does work with major power devices,we wont see it coming from him. The energy cartels are not going to want to lose money.

What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

IotaYodi

Thanks to sseti from Slovenia!

serbian to english :

0:27-0:40
I brought a light bulb to show you how does it work on a single wire, a single uninsulated wire instead of two or three insulated wires.

0:40- 0:46

this one uninsulated wire contains ahmmmm conduct all three: zero, phase and earth

1:03- 1:18
three insulated wires are brought to this one uninsulated wire, which than conduct all three: phase, null and earth and is totally safe. So 1 mm wire.

1:29-1:48
It can not cause fire, spark can not get out of it, it can not kill anyone. Even if we cut it like this, this will cause internal power cut and spark would not come out.
Thanks to sseti from Slovenia for the translations!

2:03-2:11
Here I hold the wire, hand can be wet everyone can check it

2:35-2:52
It uses 40-50 wats instead of more kilowatts in owen (boiler) for heating water. Temperature is adjusted as desired. Here is adjusted at around 40 degrees. When we release the current all this is (?thermo something?) and it slowly growing.

3:28-3:47
What almost no one could do is such a small dimension , because this small (dimension) is already conducting more than 5 kilowatt hour khmmm (he repaired him self) kilowatts. Over 5 kilowats even it is 1 mm, a little bigger could conduct over 50 kilowats.

Reporter said that he used this wire for heating water.

In the start of video reporter also said, tahat Milutin tries for over twenty years to convince the world about the value of his invention.
What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

FatBird

Thank you for the Translation.  I have a question please.
In the line below, is the word  ahmmmm  meant to be Aluminum?

0:40- 0:46
this one uninsulated wire contains ahmmmm conduct all three: zero, phase and earth

Thank you.

FreeEnergyInfo

SchubertReijiMaigo

QuoteYou guys have missed the entire point.  THERE ARE NO LOSSES WHEN THIS IS SETUP CORRECTLY.  And this is why OU eludes the masses when it has been explained again and again in various guises.  Do people not read?

You don't keep it (the transformer) linked between pulses.  STEEL IS SUPER CONDUCTIVE (MAGNETICALLY) IN THAT MOMENT OF TIME AFTER THE FIRST PULSE.  THEN you OPEN the xformer (no input dipole attached) and get a 'bolt' of energy back for free just as strong as the first one you injected which is harvested by the output coil.  I stated this earlier....two for the price of one.

If you gear the coils correctly you can get more out.  However NOT by simply smashing the AC back and forth!  You will heat up steel in no time with that method and lose a bunch of energy.

Did you mean pulsed DC instead sine AC ?
Curious because in pulsed DC you have some eddy and hysteresis losses too...

Yeah, I know that Tesla used pulsed DC to obtain Radiant effect...

So where is the OU even with pulsed DC, sorry but in this invention I don't see OU, bust a different (and safely) way to transmitt energy over long distance with little losses, the application can be power line, instead flowing 400 KVolts at 1000 amps, you just flipping small magnetic dipole in a steel wire over thousands kilometers...