Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Beck Blood Cleanser

Started by AbbaRue, July 16, 2011, 12:46:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbaRue

I'm looking into testing this device out to see how well it works. 
It's mentioned in Patrick J. Kelly's online Guide in Ch.11
http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter11.pdf
Pg. 87 has a diagram, but circuit is faulty when compared with the diagram in "Robert C. Beck, D.Sc."  Book.
http://www.free-energy-info.com/Beck.pdf on page 19.

Here is the revised Diagram. (Wish I could contact Patrick to let him know about the error)
Also think the 22uF 35 V capacitor should be replaced by a 1k resistor. 
That section of circuit is only used to show you your batteries are still good before plugging in the electrodes.
That includes the 2 Zener Diodes and the bi colour LED. 

bolt

Quote from: AbbaRue on July 16, 2011, 12:46:00 PM
I'm looking into testing this device out to see how well it works. 
It's mentioned in Patrick J. Kelly's online Guide in Ch.11
http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter11.pdf
Pg. 87 has a diagram, but circuit is faulty when compared with the diagram in "Robert C. Beck, D.Sc."  Book.
http://www.free-energy-info.com/Beck.pdf on page 19.

Here is the revised Diagram. (Wish I could contact Patrick to let him know about the error)
Also think the 22uF 35 V capacitor should be replaced by a 1k resistor. 
That section of circuit is only used to show you your batteries are still good before plugging in the electrodes.
That includes the 2 Zener Diodes and the bi colour LED.

This circuit is wrong and potentially dangerous! This will create polarised DC pulses if the bias is not setup perfect on the op amp causing possible electrolysis of the blood.   I don't know where this circuit came from but i memory tells me Beck used a relay version for many years and i don't think this was in his lecture papers.  If it was then much better ways to do this.

You MUST use alternating AC square pulses that rest at 0v. This is why beck prototype used a flip state relay to reverse polarity on each pulse +27   0v   - 27v This point is VERY clear Beck mentioned this many many times.

Ideal circuit will be inverter circuit push pull o/p stage driving a small audio type transformer to step up voltage from just 1.5v AA battery to around 40 V PP adjustable to produce quasi square true AC  and NOT pulsed DC.

BTW The cap is correct its lights the LEDS for a few seconds till the cap is charged then the LED goes out to prevent draining the batteries so its a quick test as the socket switched is plugged in and out. A resistor will keep the circuit LED ON and batteries go dead. Also many TENS units are now very cheap on Ebay. Some are really neat cellphone size that are multi-mode devices. They will cover 1hz to 10khz sine, triangle, pulsed DC, square AC etc therefore one device can be a TENS unit for pain trapped nerves etc,  beck blood cleaner,  brain tuner,  Cranial Electro brain stimulator, sleep induction,  Alcohol and Drug addiction control device and so much more all by selecting the right frequencies and modes. Beck did a lot of work in Brain Tuners long before the blood cleaner.

AbbaRue

This circuit comes directly form Beck's book, on page 19.
http://www.free-energy-info.com/Beck.pdf

Les Banki

Perhaps you should take a look at my "combination unit" design (blood cleaner & colloidal silver maker) which are still being produced.
Several THOUSANDS have been sold in the past 15 years or so.

'Dark Field Microscopy' blood analysis were done by doctors in the early days (just after starting production) showing TOTAL elimination of parasites in the blood after just a few days of use. (I recommend 1 hour a day.)

I have tried to share this info (free) in the past but it fell on deaf ears!

Best regards,
Les Banki

Ps.  Attached is the circuit diagram, pcb layout, user instructions and an old picture!

bolt

Les,

Your circuit is very well thought out and is what people should be using. The simple op-amp is a terrible hack and has so many flaws i am amazed this ended up in Beck's pdf book. I see your circuit has a stable voltage boost to drive from just one pp3 battery and decent transistor  push pull o/p to give perfectly clean AC square wave together with constant current silver maker.

Regarding how effective these devices are they are a life saver and is part of my "first aid" kit and has been used for over  6 years now. If people are going to use them then do it properly or buy one or you can cause more harm then good.