Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Guy that hacked NASA

Started by raburgeson, June 08, 2006, 10:25:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raburgeson

What is their beef, the Supreme Court told the public it is responsible for their security of PC's and if you get hacked tough. It's funny when it happens to us when we are daily attacked but what, They're speacial and not responsible for their own security?

gn0stik

Quote from: raburgeson on June 08, 2006, 10:25:17 AM
What is their beef, the Supreme Court told the public it is responsible for their security of PC's and if you get hacked tough.

WTF are you talking about? The guy comitted a crime. And yes, hacking into people's personal computers is a crime as well, for which you can be sent to jail, and fined HEAVILY. The laws relate to protected computers, ANY protected computers. If your computer is not protected, it implies that you are not protecting anything, if you don't have to log in, meh, you must not care. It's the equivalent of walking out into traffic, the guy that kills you is not a murderer, you're just stupid. So yes, hacking personal computers IS a crime. But even if it wasn't, hacking FEDERAL computers, with national secrets on them... Yeah, you got what's comin to you. This guy wasn't just a criminal, he was an idiot.

So, yeah, that's what their beef is.

QuoteIt's funny when it happens to us when we are daily attacked but what, They're speacial and not responsible for their own security?

Ummm, I don't think i've ever heard of getting hacked as funny, especially not to the govt. Last I checked they had a whole cybercrime division in the Department of Justice. http://www.cybercrime.gov, so, nope, not funny. In fact I would say that qualifies as dead freakin serious. And are they special? Yep. They are. Unless you want your tax records taken less seriously, or our defense and space agency secrets to be taken less seriously, yes, they are special... And responsible.... They got HACKED. They didn't just leave the door open for people to walk in and take what they want. It wasn't a digital garage sale.

Get a grip.

Tink

What was stolen if I my ask?
Was there any data missing after the hack visit?

Why is it normal for governments to peek in our emails and personal belongings and even hang up cameras in our bedroom if they feel like it, while we are not allowed to know anything they are up to?

Don't get me wrong, hacking into computers is not done and is a crime!
What worries me is that secret services are doing it all the time and that is normal?
If it is not a crime for them it should not be a crime for us.
Synergy is the key to free energy.

FreeEnergy

usually when people try to hack into government mainframe computers they are just fooling themselves because they usually end up hacking a 'dummy computer'