Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

PLEASE READ THIS-MAJOR BREAK THRU FROM BILL MEHESS

Started by billmehess, August 12, 2011, 11:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CuriousChris

Best of Luck with this Bill.

Your approach is the right one. I have often toyed with the problem of 'control' of ones own invention. and when it comes to OU the best control I believe is no control. Count how many patents have succeeded in the past. I cant even get to 1.

If such a device is not replicated by many people it will be forever pushed into the fringe and may never see the light of day. My own intention should any of my hare brain schemes pay off is to market them on eBay or similar as educational toy's. no-one can stop you then and if you give a money back guarantee you are sure to sell a lot. Not that I am saying you should do this, you know the best choice for you.

As for fame You will always be the inventor. fame will find you.

Mind you I don't think I'd post my phone number and email address in the open. That I believe is a mistake. there are a lot of nutters out there and they don't even work for the government. If I can give some advice it would be to take that post down.

CC

wattsup

This is good news.

1) What are the values of the caps you are loading?

2) 20$ of ACE Hardware stuff and it being so simple to make indicates that this a Level 1 device. You see the hottest potato is Level 1. A Level 5 would be a rather complicated design requiring specialized skills and precision so useability worldwide goes down and hence attracts less attention and stress. Yours is so simple for 20$. This is a Level 1 device and my only suggestion is that you disclose it to the world openly, fully, precisely and freely AS SOON AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE. Don't patent it, don't guard it. Your sanity will depend on you abdicating all interest and disclosing it to the world immediately. I say immediately because any second after you know this will be a waste in time. The great men will give of themselves and know that such a hot potato, although tempting to want to break the wild bronco that all eventually get thrown off of only to hit the hard ground, hence could never be kept secret or saddled, so there could be 100 replications in one week. Then the world will know and you will not have to say one more word. So again, my only responsible suggestion is that you should disclose it to open source immediately in full disclosure. Everything to everyone at the same time so no one can say they were not told. Either that or ever second thereafter could be considered a waste. I am sure you are not surprised of this stance since this is an open source forum on OU devices.

If you are worried about your dues, don't be and it will come. It will come to you as you picture it logically. Anyone willing to manufacture this will know your name and your worth will be set aside. But let the world figure it out instead of you trying to dictate your terms. Patenting this in the USA and not anywhere else is only going to stifle the USA while the world just jumps all over it and overtakes any effort you can try to make. You are only one man, but one that can make so much difference that it cannot be regulated to monetization procedures. So any attempt to commercialize this is simply futile. Just give it for free. Ouch. No one should have to say those words. That's why only a few will. A consolation. Within 3-6 months your device will be considered obsolete once the principle is understood and applied to other conditions, so by the time you painstakingly try to control the commercial side of this, by the time you get ready you will already be obsolete. This one fact should explain to you that you will never be able to control this so just let it go for free and enjoy the "founder" designation that will ride above all this and outlast everything else you can try to do.

wattsup

PS: I am not going to post anything else on this thread because I do not want to take part in any advancement of anything that is not clear from the beginning. I have had it with Romero style scenarios and am only working on my own devices from now on.

billmehess

Quote from: wattsup on August 15, 2011, 10:03:20 AM
This is good news.

1) What are the values of the caps you are loading?

2) 20$ of ACE Hardware stuff and it being so simple to make indicates that this a Level 1 device. You see the hottest potato is Level 1. A Level 5 would be a rather complicated design requiring specialized skills and precision so useability worldwide goes down and hence attracts less attention and stress. Yours is so simple for 20$. This is a Level 1 device and my only suggestion is that you disclose it to the world openly, fully, precisely and freely AS SOON AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE. Don't patent it, don't guard it. Your sanity will depend on you abdicating all interest and disclosing it to the world immediately. I say immediately because any second after you know this will be a waste in time. The great men will give of themselves and know that such a hot potato, although tempting to want to break the wild bronco that all eventually get thrown off of only to hit the hard ground, hence could never be kept secret or saddled, so there could be 100 replications in one week. Then the world will know and you will not have to say one more word. So again, my only responsible suggestion is that you should disclose it to open source immediately in full disclosure. Everything to everyone at the same time so no one can say they were not told. Either that or ever second thereafter could be considered a waste. I am sure you are not surprised of this stance since this is an open source forum on OU devices.

If you are worried about your dues, don't be and it will come. It will come to you as you picture it logically. Anyone willing to manufacture this will know your name and your worth will be set aside. But let the world figure it out instead of you trying to dictate your terms. Patenting this in the USA and not anywhere else is only going to stifle the USA while the world just jumps all over it and overtakes any effort you can try to make. You are only one man, but one that can make so much difference that it cannot be regulated to monetization procedures. So any attempt to commercialize this is simply futile. Just give it for free. Ouch. No one should have to say those words. That's why only a few will. A consolation. Within 3-6 months your device will be considered obsolete once the principle is understood and applied to other conditions, so by the time you painstakingly try to control the commercial side of this, by the time you get ready you will already be obsolete. This one fact should explain to you that you will never be able to control this so just let it go for free and enjoy the "founder" designation that will ride above all this and outlast everything else you can try to do.

wattsup

PS: I am not going to post anything else on this thread because I do not want to take part in any advancement of anything that is not clear from the beginning. I have had it with Romero style scenarios and am only working on my own devices from now on.
This is the reason why I MUST have the patent protection if only in the US. If I do not any group could patent it (and they will) and shelve it. Its simply a proceedure to keep it from being
surpressed.
This is different its open source to all but suppression to none.
Bill

Paul-R

Quote from: billmehess on August 15, 2011, 10:27:01 AM
This is the reason why I MUST have the patent protection if only in the US. If I do not any group could patent it (and they will) and shelve it.

This is not correct.

If an inventor discloses the invention, then it cannot subsequently
be patented. (Unless, of course, the patent application pre-dates
the date of the disclosure).

Paul-R

billmehess

Quote from: Paul-R on August 15, 2011, 11:19:02 AM
This is not correct.

If an inventor discloses the invention, then it cannot subsequently
be patented. (Unless, of course, the patent application pre-dates
the date of the disclosure).

Paul-R