Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Common Mistakes and Gotcha's in OU

Started by CuriousChris, August 19, 2011, 10:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CuriousChris

@SchubertReijiMaigo  You lost me with UFO's. Sorry but I rate UFO's (non man made that is) with the tooth fairy. I don't say I don't believe in life in the universe because I don't not believe in that, but visitors to this planet. Until I get absolute proof, you are better off trying to convince me God exists.

@Jack I did read your comments on that thread, sorry If I misunderstood but I did not see you achieved OU. just you got some power out. without real power readings it's not possible to tell.

If you truly got OU then the battle is won, you only need to provide the replicable data so anyone with decent ability can replicate it.
If a device is made that proves even 0.0001% overunity it will cause mainstream physics to meltdown. So don't dismiss what you did as unusable. It is most definitely useable.

Maybe it doesn't have enough energy to run your saw. but if its OU then it has enough power to turn the world on its head.

CC

Jack Noskills

I put in some figures, is there something wrong with them ? I agree I did not measure it at first but then curiosity got me and I bought true RMS meter and measured current in both sides. Also you dont need a meter to tell that light is brighter on the other side, or ?

It is difficult to measure voltage because voltage increases as power is taken. When there was no load voltage was around 110 volts and with load it increases maybe close to 200. I did not measure with different loads, results most likely different. There is a way though, if I would put a third secondary coil on either side and leave it unconnected I could then measure voltage that is going on other cores. I did this with 3d version as it was easier but it did not give out more power because the magnetic flux got divided between vertical cores. Every vertical core amplified every other vertical core and it did show the effect of backward EMF amplification nicely.

Gabby seems to have made progress too though its operating principle is different. So OU is alive and kicking.

CuriousChris

Are we talking about this post?
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7833.msg297965#msg297965 reply #288

You admitted the lights are misleading. Yes they are.
You made assumptions about the output voltage. and from those assumptions you derived a power output which you stated you needed a true RMS wattmeter to test.

Please read SchubertReijiMaigo's post about distorted sine waves above. Also read my Believing gotcha. The electric saw will turn your output into absolute mush. getting a reading from that as a load is just about impossible.

I do admit I read a lot of posts from that thread and maybe am suffering from comment fatigue, but I don't see your posts as confirming OU. Having said that I believe the Than BiTT is a very interesting concept, But I am not in a position to make a determination either way. My transformer theory was always weak and over the years a lot of rust has accumulated as well.

Hopefully I will be able to do some testing myself soon enough.

In the meant time what you can do is get a bridge rectifier, largish high voltage capacitor and a 1% or better tolerance load resistor. rectify the output through the bridge rectifier (full wave) put the cap across the output, the bigger the better and put your load resistor across that. make sure the voltage derived is clean DC. You'll need a CRO to check the output doesn't contain spikes if it does you may need to clean it up with an rf choke. Then measure the voltage across the resistor. Simple ohms law will give you the current and therefore the power dissipated. That will get you a good reading on the output. If you really are getting an OU of > 1.5 then this will give you a fairly good reading. if your output is closer to 1 then it may not be accurate enough.

I quickly looked through your posts to see if I missed another important post, but couldn't see one so please point me to a more concise post if I missed it.

If you are going to present figures you should present it in a tabular form. probably in an excel spreadsheet with tests performed conditions present and results received. sprinkling them through your post is hard to read and very unconvincing.

CC

SchubertReijiMaigo

QuotePlease read SchubertReijiMaigo's post about distorted sine waves above. Also read my Believing gotcha. The electric saw will turn your output into absolute mush. getting a reading from that as a load is just about impossible.

This is why is better to measure with TRMS or DSO, because it include ugly distorted sinewave, but TRMS cost around 600$ !!!

Jack Noskills

That is correct post. I realise now that I should have done measurements with light bulb also. But as the COP is so low did not bother to do that. It was enough that it proved the concept and I learned from it to continue.

Agree that it is not very scientific to spread numbers, but intention was not to convince anyone, just to report some results. This is bird seed compared to gabby for instance, no sense to replicate my version unless using better material.

What kind of stuff are you going to build, does it happen to have nanoperm toroids involved ? I might have couple of things you could try with them. Simplest would be to use two toroids and connect them together using intermediate coil. Then connect that to output of your secondary in parallel in correct way and see what happens. Backward EMF should now get cancelled so primary would run as if nothing is happening, see Mavs response, he did some tests. I think there is even better way but it needs a long explanation which I am trying to get done.