Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How do you make Money from an overunity device that can not be patented?

Started by Justsomeguy, September 09, 2011, 01:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

evolvingape

Oh dear Wilby...

Your history of providing valuable ideas free of charge to proponents of open source material is legendary in this community... 2258 posts to date... please point us towards the ones of note...

Noise ? Noise ? Children dying is classified by you as Noise ?

It is my belief that every soul present on this planet at this time is responsible for every other soul...

Clearly you have stated that if it is not your direct offspring you bear no responsibility for the safekeeping of anothers child... that is an incredibly powerful statement of intent!

If it is not your child, the responsibility is not yours, and it is ok to let them die ? Even when you have a device in your possession that would solve the survival needs of the family unit ??

Wow...

Did you really say that ?

You do not understand the significance and importance of an easily replicable overunity device... Is that what you are declaring loud and clear to this forum ?

Pretty enlightening stuff...

I always imagined the end for you being much more graceful than a self inflicted wound... we live and learn...

You have stated for the record that you care not for your neighbours child, and would happily watch them die, as it is not your responsibility to attempt to save them...

Alas poor Wilby... I fear your credibility has been dealt a mortal blow by your own hand...

RM :)

Justsomeguy

I actually do understand the significance of it. Anywhere could become habitable and productive. An ion drive would be useful. carbon footprints would go away. In Thirty years or so oil would be primarily a lubricant. And people will still be dying at the same rate for another hundred years. People will still live in shanty towns, mud huts etc....
Greece may default by tuesday,Germany will follow, the dollar index will go up, metals should pull back. The market will drop on monday and rally back by the end of the week. So what. It is easy to say what you would do hypothetically. But, If you were holding a winning lottery ticket, I bet you would cash it in.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: evolvingape on September 09, 2011, 10:45:08 PM
Oh dear Wilby...

Your history of providing valuable ideas free of charge to proponents of open source material is legendary in this community... 2258 posts to date... please point us towards the ones of note...
my 'history' is irrelevant... try another logical fallacy. ::)

Noise ? Noise ? Children dying is classified by you as Noise ?
yes, yes. no, your logical fallacies are noise... ie: your implication that he would be responsible for 22,000 children dying per day.

It is my belief that every soul present on this planet at this time is responsible for every other soul...
you can believe whatever you want. that doesn't make it so.

Clearly you have stated that if it is not your direct offspring you bear no responsibility for the safekeeping of anothers child... that is an incredibly powerful statement of intent!
indeed.

If it is not your child, the responsibility is not yours, and it is ok to let them die ? Even when you have a device in your possession that would solve the survival needs of the family unit ??
not my problem. but since you seem to care so much why is it that you have devices in your possession (medicines, money, etc.) right now that could save lives... and why are you being so greedy and keeping them?

Wow...
indeed.

Did you really say that ?
no. check your reading skills and comprehension... ::) i said this: "i have some great ideas! but they cost a lot of money (millions - had you come here with something to open-source the ideas would've been free) as i would like to become disgustingly wealthy. ;) other than that, my only idea for you would be to hire a brilliant marketing agent. i hear steve jobs isn't so busy anymore...

never mind the 'save the children' noise. that's all it is... noise. someone else trying to make you responsible for a problem that is not yours. 22,000 kids died... and how is that your responsibility? were they your kids? ::)
the ape should evolve and do something to make the parents of those children responsible instead of trying to stop world hunger by serving up guilt sandwiches on a forum... ::)"

You do not understand the significance and importance of an easily replicable overunity device... Is that what you are declaring loud and clear to this forum ?
no. and stop with the gross hyperbole, i said no such thing nor implied anything of the sort.

Pretty enlightening stuff...
wow... your logical fallacies really take you to some self righteous places don't they...

I always imagined the end for you being much more graceful than a self inflicted wound... we live and learn...
imagine on...

You have stated for the record that you care not for your neighbours child, and would happily watch them die, as it is not your responsibility to attempt to save them...
liar. i have said no such thing. please provide a quote of where i said "i care not for my neighbors child". please provide a quote of where i said i would "happily watch them die". it is not my responsibility to save anyone.

Alas poor Wilby... I fear your credibility has been dealt a mortal blow by your own hand...

RM :)
::) try a cogent argument next time...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

lumen

I have given this concept some thought a while back and could find only one real answer to turn such a discovery into wealth.
First a patent would be of no value because the magnitude of the discovery would be worth more than everything patented to this point in history so you could bet some law would change and they would make your discovery freeware (so to speak).The value is to high for a single entity to control.

Given this problem, I figured the fastest way to turn it to money is also the easiest. Simply make 100,000 small scale models of the working device and sell them with plans on how it operates and how to build a large up scale model on Ebay for 100 each.

Once the market is flooded, it would be game on and you would surly have sold 50 to 80 thousand models with plans, at $100. each.

Not a huge amount of money, but easy, fast and unstoppable.  Plus, in the end with the device in the masses, Money would end up useless. (People will be throwing their money in the streets) I think the phrase goes.

Low-Q

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on September 09, 2011, 10:31:55 PM
not one cent is received, it redirected to arms dealers for weapons.
how do u like that s h i t.
It really is shit. If someone think the oil is the biggest business in this world, it is not. The biggest business is drugs. On the 2.nd place - weapons. Far behind that, on the 3.rd place - oil.

Weapons is big business. Litterally speaking: Where there is any chance of getting money, it is primarily used for drugs and weapons. The business of this world really sucks...