Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The electric field of a magnet

Started by Dave45, September 14, 2011, 06:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave45

I think a diodes would be needed with the coil windings, this will allow the windings to only conduct one way, and stop anymore action reaction responses with the coils.

Magluvin

Interesting stuff Dave.  ;]

What would you think about winding 1 half of a toroid one direction and the other half in the other direction? Do you think the electrical fields would still work in the same way?

Mags

Dave45

This is my understanding of the electric field as it applies to a toroid, one thing we have to remember is one side of the electric field is cw and the other side is ccw, if you look at a galaxy or a pancake coil it is configured the same, the fields move out along the magnetic field in its perspective direction with its angular configuration either cw or ccw.

But the toroid seems to be different, I froze a toroid in ice, and as you can see the electric field circles the entire toroid, something else I have noticed is the electric field wants to be parallel with the earths surface, in other words our coils, if using a solenoid configuration need to be vertical.

There is more to learn if you want to see the fields put the coil you want to work with in water and freeze it powered up, it takes about 24 hours to freeze the electric field will be the last to freeze.

dave

Dave45

the coil in the first pic was froze with 12 vdc and 12 vac in the next pic

Dave45

The coils in the pics above were froze in a vertical position
This coil was froze in a horizontal position, notice the fields seem all mixed up, not separated like the vertical coils.
Can the position of our coils effect the outcome, it seems so.
dave