Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free energy from pseudo forces?

Started by Low-Q, September 27, 2011, 03:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

Best "working principle" example "Denise Biellmann (Iten)-Pirouette" !  ::)

Erich Proeschel invented something similar, Gravitationskraeftemotor,
Publication numbers DD150494 or DE2922736 !

http://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?DB=EPODOC&II=0&adjacent=true&locale=en_gb&FT=D&date=19801211&CC=DE&NR=2922736A1&KC=A1

Enter "Mosaics" !

Have a good day
                       CdL

Low-Q

Quote from: mr_bojangles on September 27, 2011, 05:32:08 PM
the pressure against the inner tubing?

wouldnt it be more efficient to have one generator on the axle of the spinning mechanism?

generators at the ends of the pipes would decrease rotational inertia
The pressure against the inner tubing (I assume you mean the part of the tube which is close to center) is negativ. It is sub-pressure which allows the water to be pulled in. The pressure is zero after 70% of the tube. The pressure at the end of the tubes are opposite equal to the sub-pressure at the inlet.

If the g-forces exceeds 9.8g at the outlet, there will occour vacuum pockets at the inlet (If I have calculated correctly)

Vidar

Cherryman

Hi Lowq

Still on it I see  ;D

I also do believe it is worth to investigate more, unfortunately I hadn't had the time to work things out yet.
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9445.0

Good work, keep on going!

Low-Q

Quote from: Cherryman on September 28, 2011, 06:13:30 AM
Hi Lowq

Still on it I see  ;D

I also do believe it is worth to investigate more, unfortunately I hadn't had the time to work things out yet.
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9445.0

Good work, keep on going!
Yeah, I'll keep going :)

I remember the discussion, and your animation. I also tested the centrifugal pump with a drill and a carbon fiber tube. It was a mess of water all over the place.

What I found out was that it required energy to rotate the tube due to the Coriolis counter force. I still have the drill and the carbon fiber tube. Now I will try to fix a bend on each sides to see what happens with the energy consumptions. Except that water and 220V AC powergrid does not combine, I will at least learn for a second or two what difference it makes to bend the ends of the tube before I pass out from electric shock... ;D

Btw. In your animation the turbines are aligned vertical. If you align them horizontal, the rotation will not suffer from the gyroscopic counter force in the turbines.

Vidar

Low-Q

Here is my previous experiments, and previous thoughts about the subjects. However, the subject is to rise water without input energy. I am not sure that is possible, but loading a flowing water will make it easier to rotate the sprinkler, and hopefully, and finally, be able to produce more energy than it consumes....

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9445.msg253756#msg253756

Vidar