Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ibpointless2 Crystal Cells

Started by ibpointless2, November 02, 2011, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

triffid

triffid

triffid

Here IB2 shows the AC voltage affected by the mass of an object near it and when its taken away.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch7poA8vmmE

this is amazing you could build a sensor to detect people coming into a room.
Also he is getting energy (if not 60 hz from the power grid) from gravity.He needs a scope to see the frequency of this AC component.I need to see something that is not 60hz.triffid

triffid

Here is something IB2 posted about a year ago on the EF.

I have a theory on why these cells don't output much power. What I understand from studying Townsend Brown and others is that these cells are antenna's that pick up a full wave of energy. This energy contains a small portion of the energy that our meters and circuits can use, and this is where we have gone wrong. Our meters and circuits are running directly from the cells and only able to pick up a small faction of the full wave that the cell gets from it surroundings. What we need to do is convert the full wave of energy into usable electricity that we can run our circuits and motors on.

To convert the energy is very simple, just hook the cell to a capacitor or battery and they will convert it for you. I know this sounds crazy and all but its working for me. I took one glue cell that only outputs 100mV at the max and connected it to a low micro-farad capacitor and let them sit over night. (of course the capacitor was shorted out for a week before connecting it) By the next day the 100mV cell had this capacitor charged above 500mV. So My meter was only picking up a 1/5 of the usable energy. I even have one cell connected to a dead 9 volt battery and the battery has climbed .03 and its still going.

The energy we're seeing now is not very useful unless you convert it. So its not the best to run a circuit off the cell directly but have the cells connected to capacitors and the circuit run off the capacitor. This technique was used by Townsend Brown, he also used a diode so that the energy could be brought back to the cell so that the cell could stay alive longer.

just a theory.