Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Renaissance Prizes offered to encourage Energy experimenters

Started by JouleSeeker, November 04, 2011, 11:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JouleSeeker

z.monkey - wrote:

QuoteA soft particle lies in the middle ground between energy and solid matter.  All matter starts as energy, and is expelled from stars.  This energy travels huge distances before it slows down, and eventually coalesces into a tiny bits of matter.  These tiny bits of matter aggregate into the tiniest bits of subatomic particles, and continue to into grow into photons, electrons, neutrons, protons, elements, etc.  There is a state where these soft particles are venerable, and can be cracked, back into energy,
etc.

Quite a theory!  Using the scientific method like Galileo and Newton -- we will seek for experiments to check/verify our hypotheses. 
That is, once one forwards an idea such a "soft particles" (above), the NEXT step must be to come up with some experiment to verify/quantify their existence.  That means, there must be a way to MEASURE the predicted effect. Without measurements, without experiments, you have mere speculation, no solid data to hang your hat on.

Can you propose an experiment to MEASURE and establish the reality of "soft particles"? 

Now this idea is also interesting:
QuoteMagnets are much more than the mundane bits of sticky metal they are pawned off as being.  They are receiving, rectifying, and retransmitting the extremely high electromagnetic frequencies that are produced in the Sun.  They are a source of unlimited, never ending power.

Once you have a working device, one way to check your theory is to "turn off" the device by restricting the in-flow of energy.  If you can demonstrate BY EXPERIMENTS that th energy comes from "the extremely high electromagnetic frequencies that are produced in the Sun." -- then you have something.  But -- I hope you agree -- Experiments are needed to check your theoretical ideas.
Now, once we have a "novel" form of energy - then we can find out the true source of that energy (via experiments).  It may take some time.  IMO.

@woopy -- just looking at your vid and some vids by Thane -- will have to get back to your later.  Thanks for making the video!

z.monkey

Quote from: JouleSeeker on November 12, 2011, 12:50:00 AM
Can you propose an experiment to MEASURE and establish the reality of "soft particles"?
All those inductor based overunity devices are the experiments.  The mysterious energy gains, or the Overunity Effect, is caused by the fission of soft particles.  Many people have worked on this, but they don't use the same terms, and there is no standardization.  Wilhelm Reich called it Orgone Energy.  The Chinese call it Chi.  Early Meso-Americans called it Pranna.  There are other terms, like Manna, Od, Bions, and Joseph Cater calls it the Awesome Life Force.  So, yeah there are many experiments out there, many people struggling to understand this mysterious bio-electric force.  I have done many experiments myself, but don't really have any quantitative data to give you.  So maybe it is something that I could work towards, and don't have any short term solutions there...

Quote from: JouleSeeker on November 12, 2011, 12:50:00 AM
Once you have a working device, one way to check your theory is to "turn off" the device by restricting the in-flow of energy.
As far as I know there is no way to shield these energies, they permeate everything.  But that is also something I would have to work toward, again no short term solution...

The Soft Particle Theory and the SuperLight Theory are just that, theories.  Soft Particles are my best guess at what is causing the Overunity Effect.  I do have projects in progress to try and add some tangible phenomena to the theories, but they are big work and go very slowly.  I can hope that the cumulative effects of many people working toward these answers will have a synergistic effect, and somehow exponentiate the understanding of these mysteries.  Like the Hundredth Monkey Effect, but for electrical researchers and not monkeys...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

woopy

Hi Joule Seeker

Now that i think to understand better the BITT from Thane Heins. i tried to find an aplication with a windturbine proposal.

If i have understood right, the Bitt would really improve the efficiency of a windmill system, and of course of all other AC powered systems.

It seems too good to be true, isn'it?

I tried to measure the voltage and current of my primary with my scope . But when i connect the ground of the scope i get a big bang (fired the fuse of the grid by using my VARIAC  >:(). I wonder if i connect the main scope probe to the phase of the variac and the ground of the scope to the neutral of the variac, i can measure without danger.
I need to measure those values to see if this fence wire (isolated ) core can work properly with my very crude BITT proto. Because if it works it is very cheap and easy to do. But perhaps we need high grade core material ??
Any proposal ?

I wonder if this subject is at the right place here, or if it should be moved to your other thread ?

Anyway good luck at all

Laurent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNVdVrny8s4

JouleSeeker

Thanks for your comment, Z.monkey.  I think we agree, the key is to first get working devices (hence the "New Renaissance Prizes"), THEN figure out where the energy is coming from via experiments.  At least, that's my approach.

You're a good man, Woopy --
Quote from: woopy on November 12, 2011, 07:42:51 AM
Hi Joule Seeker

Now that i think to understand better the BITT from Thane Heins. i tried to find an aplication with a windturbine proposal.

If i have understood right, the Bitt would really improve the efficiency of a windmill system, and of course of all other AC powered systems.

It seems too good to be true, isn'it?

I tried to measure the voltage and current of my primary with my scope . But when i connect the ground of the scope i get a big bang (fired the fuse of the grid by using my VARIAC  >:(). I wonder if i connect the main scope probe to the phase of the variac and the ground of the scope to the neutral of the variac, i can measure without danger.
I need to measure those values to see if this fence wire (isolated ) core can work properly with my very crude BITT proto. Because if it works it is very cheap and easy to do. But perhaps we need high grade core material ??
Any proposal ?

I wonder if this subject is at the right place here, or if it should be moved to your other thread ?

Anyway good luck at all

Laurent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNVdVrny8s4

Yes, I agree this discussion on Thane's BiTT should go to my "other thread" as you say -- it's over here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=10773.945

That thread for discussion of particular experiments like the BiTT and the Joule Thief; this thread related more particularly to the New Renaissance Prizes.  So -- moving over to that thread now.

JouleSeeker

OK, I've listened to the community's feedback and I'm making a big  change in the “prizes” (post #1 above).  I've sold one of the golden Eagles and a bunch of the silver Eagles and with that cash (remember its from my alt-energy-loving father) I'm going to support active novel-energy research.    In fact, I've had proposals coming my way already and so It has begun.  Here it is in a nutshell:

1.   Turns out support is going to several places already, and I'm happy to send grants to Washington state, California, Phillipines, Utah, Oklahoma...

2.   Grants are running around $300 or so and I wish I could do more.  Perhaps someday...

3.   One recipient emailed as follows:

QuoteHi Steven,

THANK YOU !
I must say, the belief you are showing in myself and in the community is a wonderful thing. We know there are undisclosed energy sources and we are finding them (perhaps for a second time or more in history)...so this is a quest to find, not only a hope of finding.
Your generosity is greatly appreciated and I fully intend to upgrade, replace and enhance future experiments with the grant.

4.   If you will send me a brief proposal of energy research you'd like to do (or are doing), and how you seek to help humanity with it â€" then I will consider it fairly and see what I can do.   Send by December 10th please, and I'll reply a few days after that.  Written -- great; or video or however you wish. 

5.   You may know someone who is perhaps too “shy” to send a request yet is deserving; let me know would you?
6. Let me provide an example of what I'm looking for â€" real experimental progress is much preferred over “theory” without prototype or model: http://merlib.org/node/6376   

7.   Les is really doing things, day by day, and is one of the first recipients of a Silver Eagle prize to encourage him â€" along with Slider (thanks for your work, too, Slider!).  Both are very deserving and doing great experimental work, with an eye on serving humanity.  I expect that more Silver Eagles will be given out (see first post for details).

8. There are many examples of diligent experimental work.  I so appreciate the writings and/or videos of lidmotor, lasersaber, nul-pts, Armagdn03, xee2, itsu, Ouguide â€" and so many others. One more example-- that is very well done IMHO:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQdcwDCBoNY

9.  Some would benefit from a humble $300 “no strings attached” bonus, evidently from the responses so far received, and so I'm glad to stretch the “prizes” as far as I can by turning them into “no-strings grants.”

10.   Two Gold Eagles remain to provide a humble reward or rewards to measure-able OU, as specified in the first post in this thread.

I will also do my best with available time to help this energetic community to get successful devices out to families world-wide (with a fair profit to inventors and builders) â€" and not to be squashed by globalist corporations or whatever.

I'd like to do what I can to encourage the community to make a “final push to success” in the next few months.  Together, we can do this.  At the refining and prototyping stage, I expect many of us will chip in and also turn a fair return to essentially all contributors â€"with particular royalties, I expect, to the main inventor(s).

Working together, we can both achieve novel energy and get these devices out to families and communities for the benefit of mankind.