Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Dear all,

I've been obliged to 'start a new topic' as it seems that every single thread where I subscribed - has been flamed to death and locked.  The good news is that they have not been deleted.

And there's more good news.  You guys have all called for us to run our batteries to the duration.  That experiment would have taken too long and the test itself too expensive to monitor.

However.  The guys have gone about this differently.  They flattened 3 of our batteries by running lights off them.  When the lights 'went out' was when the batteries were considered flat which was at 10.05 volts or thereby.  Immediately thereafter they ran our resistor element on our usual test.  Not only did we get the same level of oscillation but precisely the same level of heat dissipated - related to that oscillation.  Which was proof that the energy in that oscillation is indeed NOT coming from the battery supply.

We have long argued that the battery is a passive component in the circuit.  I'll give a link to that paper as soon as I've found it and presuming that this post is allowed.  Here's hoping.

This is quite exciting.  It puts paid to the problems associated with flat batteries.  And more to the point - it's eloquent proof that the voltage from the battery is used without any attendant supply of current flow. 

And for those who are interested - we are still awaiting word from our editor as to whether or not that paper is to be published.  Fingers still crossed and we're all still busy spreading the news.

;D

Kindest regards,
Rosemary

Here's the link to the second part of the two part paper - which deals with the thesis that requires this effect.

http://newlightondarkenergy.blogspot.com/2011/08/140-heres-second-paper.html

Magluvin

Hey Rosie  ;]

that sounds like great news!  ;]

Was there any change in the batteries after running the test?

Good to see ya back.  ;]

Mags

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Magluvin on November 08, 2011, 09:31:56 PM
Hey Rosie  ;]

that sounds like great news!  ;]

Was there any change in the batteries after running the test?

Good to see ya back.  ;]

Magsy - always a pleasure to see you there.  No.  The voltage stays the same.  But they're going to try this on faster frequencies to test it more fully.  The point is that the resistor is showing some hefty wattage dissipation - which is extraordinary.

Kindest regards,
Rosie

Mags

Magluvin

Hey Rose

Well I really hope this works out for you.  ;]

Gotoluc is in S Africa (still I believe).  Poynt asked him to stop by to see you if he can.  But I think he is far from you. Maybe next year. ;]

Best wishes on this one.  Ill be around, and around, and...  ;]

Mags

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Magluvin on November 08, 2011, 09:47:21 PM
Hey Rose

Well I really hope this works out for you.  ;]

Gotoluc is in S Africa (still I believe).  Poynt asked him to stop by to see you if he can.  But I think he is far from you. Maybe next year. ;]

Best wishes on this one.  Ill be around, and around, and...  ;]

Mags

Why did I not hear of this sooner?  I could have gone to Goto if required.  I'm a big fan of his.  If he's in SA he's reachable.

And I too, 'stick around' Magsy.   ;D  Those trolls never quite manage to kill all this good news.  I see much is happening all over the place.  Grand.  Long may it last.  Remember how suddenly that Berlin wall collapsed.  It became irrelevant - IN A MOMENT.  That's what's going to happen to all our 'free energy' evidence.  They'll just suddenly become very acceptable - and very delectable.  But we're not quite there.  But every bit helps.

As ever,
Rosie

Edited
Deleted 'hopes' and added 'evidence'.  It's more to the point.   ;D