Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poynt99

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on March 20, 2012, 01:57:22 AM
Here's a repost for Poynty Point as this has again fallen off the page without an answer

Poynty - here's the revised proposed definitive draw down test.

1    We apply the element resistor to a variable power supply source
2    We adjust the applied voltage until the applied power measures approximately 60 watts. 
3    On our 10 Ohm resistor this is anticipated to be 24 volts x 2.4 amps = 57.6 watts or thereby
4    We measure the stable temperature of that element at that level of wattage delivered by the variable supply
5    We note the exact rate of current flow to sustain that required temperature - over time.
6    We anticipate that this will be close of 2.4 amps.
7    Therefore I^2R = the required wattage to manage that required heat signature.
     This will represent the control setting.

9    We then apply the required number of batteries in conjunction with the required adjustments to the switch and offset settings
10  To match the same heat signature over the experiment as was evident in the control
      This will represent the experimental setting

11  We attach the same number and type of batteries in the control as used in the experiment
12  We adjust the resistive load to ensure that 2.4 amps or thereby is discharged when placed in series with that supply. 
13  The Ohms value of that resistor will be chosen and applied accordingly.
      This will represent the control test

14  We apply the element resistor on the circuit.
      This will represent the experiment.

15  We run both tests concurrently and measure all data including the rate of battery draw down - continuously
16  We will recharge both sets of batteries in series.
17  We will then apply the control batteries to the experiment and the experimental batteries to the control
18  We will then rerun those tests
19  This to ensure that there are no battery vagaries are associated with the previous results.
      Should the control supply deplete well in advance of the experiment in both test periods - then that will constitute a 'win'.

Does that cut it Poynty?  Let me know.
Kindest regards,
Rosie

Rosemary,

Some of the steps in 1-14 are unclear to me as to process and purpose.

One thing I must state again as I'm not sure if I've made this clear enough yet:

1) The number and type of batteries for both the control and experimental apparatus must be the same.

2) The same resistor element (type, value, part number) must be used for both the control and experimental apparatus.

I think your steps 1-14 satisfy 1), but I can't say with certainty that they satisfy 2).

Are both 1) and 2) satisfied by your points 1-14?

And I need to add a 3rd.

3) Both the control and experimental apparatus must utilize a method of temperature monitoring that ensures any hot or cold spots on the resistor element are averaged out. One method of doing this is to immerse the elements in a container of liquid (say one litre of antifreeze) that will not boil nor evaporate much. Meanwhile the liquid is stirred occasionally and continuously measured with a probe immersed in the liquid.

ETA 3)
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: poynt99 on March 20, 2012, 08:24:13 AM
One thing I must state again as I'm not sure if I've made this clear enough yet:

1) The number and type of batteries for both the control and experimental apparatus must be the same.
Yes.  I agree.
Quote from: poynt99 on March 20, 2012, 08:24:13 AM2) The same resistor element (type, value, part number) must be used for both the control and experimental apparatus.
Yes.  I agree.
Quote from: poynt99 on March 20, 2012, 08:24:13 AMI think your steps 1-14 satisfy 1), but I can't say with certainty that they satisfy 2).
I think so.
Quote from: poynt99 on March 20, 2012, 08:24:13 AMAre both 1) and 2) satisfied by your points 1-14?
Yes.

Rosie Pose

Rosemary Ainslie

I see you've been editing.
Quote from: poynt99 on March 20, 2012, 08:24:13 AM

3) Both the control and experimental apparatus must utilize a method of temperature monitoring that ensures any hot or cold spots on the resistor element are averaged out. One method of doing this is to immerse the elements in a container of liquid (say one litre of antifreeze) that will not boil nor evaporate much. Meanwhile the liquid is stirred occasionally and continuously measured with a probe immersed in the liquid.

What water?  I have no intention of using water.  And your equivalent resistor on the control is nonsense.  This is precisely why it's required that we use an expert to adjudicate the test protocols.  I'm still looking for a couple.  Until these are to hand this matter can be deferred.   I'm afraid that even you will have to defer to their rulings.

Kindest regards Poynty Point
Rosie Pose

poynt99

Rosemary,

I'll add a 4th condition:

4) For the second run when the batteries are swapped control for experimental apparatus, the resistor elements are also swapped, control for experimental apparatus. (assuming of course that 2) is agreed to and satisfied).
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

powercat

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on March 19, 2012, 09:08:43 PM
Guys

Therefore it's a comfort to read that at least Powercat acknowledges that unity was, in fact breached.  And he tells us that 'everyone' knew this.  All along?  And here again I've just seen how urgently MileHigh has denied this.  And so it goes. 

Round and round the mulberry bush. 
Kindest regards,
Rosemary
edited a possesive pronoun.  Ever my weakness.   :o
You can't help twisting what  people say or how they say it , I note that you did not include a link to my post where I said this.

You keep going on about Glenn and his replication, how long ago was this now ?

In all those years Glenn is the only one that (you say) matched your claim of excess energy,
he completely denies it, yet you try and hold him up as a shining example of your work,
after all this time you have no one else ?

You are now beginning to infer that I support your claim in some way,
I do not support your claim the evidence is overwhelming for many years that you do not have any excess energy.

Your persistence to carry on claiming you do is damaging this community, there are many good threads on here where people work together to develop new ideas and try to work towards a free energy device that can be replicated by most people, the large majority of them do not make ridiculous claims that can't be replicated.

Rosemary on the other hand does not want to understand why after all these years they are no successful replications of her excess energy claim.

This forum is here to discover the truth about free energy and not support people that lie and hide from the facts.

When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall