Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Overunity Transformer from Alexander Kugushov

Started by hartiberlin, November 13, 2011, 02:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

I got some explanation by Youtube user:
Adrenalinkz

He wrote to me:

I can help you and all the other by some informations which
Alexander gave to his videos but i haven't his plans and schematic.
If i succeed to understand how it work and replicate i will present all of that knowledge to all of people which want to make it.

According to Alexander the goal is to preserve phase shift in a primary winding by creating additional phase shift in a secondary winding. But how to solve this ??

Alexander basic thought is: Phase shift was formed in his transformer when positrons of vortex or fuko currents are processed by South Pole of transformer magnetic field and on the contrary, electrons of vortex - northern pole.of transformer. So for everu closed path we have bi-current fluctations in respect to poles of transformer.

Alexander have said that the Secondary winding is made from two identical windings connected successively (the output of first winding to output of second).Тransformer works in an idle mode under loading 100... 200 %. How we do to achive this mode.

There are 5 windings in the whole transformer.
The electric field (static field??) of winding 5 isolate windind 4 from magnetic field of transformer and back EM pulse wasn't created because there exist two similarly poles (equivalent poles) but not the [same poles] in winding 3 and 4. which have directed towards each other and magnetic reaction of transformer in both windings is absent because the phase shift in windings 3 and 4 and all other windings is present.

PS. this is all what i can tell you for now. The additional experiments maybe will give me some new ideas how this work.
If you can please start a new thread on you OU forum. I want to listen a new suggestions and ideas. You can contact our forum
http://realstrannik.ru/forum/index.html

PS1. this is very misery explanation so i apologize. The lack of informations !!
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

ElectricGoose

Quote from: hartiberlin on November 13, 2011, 07:17:00 PM
At least in these 6 Youtube videos it seems pretty easy to run it at
home with no cooling.

I guess this cooling thing is for more powerful devices that use the principle
as selfrunners.

In the youtube videos he is only showing it being still powered by the grid
but with no or very minimal input current.
Also the transformers do not look very complex.

Regards, Stefan.

Why do you allow your eyes to 'tell' you what the evidence is when there is so much more to the picture??  You are still making assumptions! 

Just because he has it running at home on his bench for a few minutes barely lighting a 120 watt globe does not mean there is not a heat problem!

I told you...these devices on this principle CAN BE RUN FOR SHORT PERIODS just like the steven mark device without cooling.  The more load you place on it the quicker the heat will escalate and there is nothing you can do about that...IT IS SIMPLE PHYSICS!

You see this occur with standard generators and it happens with a FE generator too!  Whether you like it or not there is a 'friction ' point in the circuit of a OU device that IS SUBJECT TO LENZS LAW and therefore even though you are not breaking the dipole you are loading the friction point which causes heat death.

I have always stated this....one day the sad irony is that you guys might actually get your shit together and replicate but only then will you realize that it is useless because of the heat issue.

Unless you intend lighting 1 watt globes with each device and keeping the heat down, you dont have to go "commercial" with this for the heat to be a problem.  A hair dryer uses 1KW...(or more) and a vacuum cleaner...these will all melt a steven mark/ kapanadze device in 3 minutes flat.

Good luck

Magluvin

Goose, are you saying its OU but useless due to too much heat produced?
You act like this is a problem that cannot be dealt with.

Oh, and it produces abundant amounts of heat, more energy to use. 

Go away Goose. Your words are useless.

Mags

gsmsslsb

I dont see heat death as a problem.
If I could make a free energy generator and it was overheating I'd drop it in an oil bath or distilled water and if needed circulate though a heat exchanger.
After all rossi has heat as an output. If that is the major problem with this then I think we're away laughin. ;D
gsm

Tito L. Oracion

hi everyone good day  :)

i just want to strenghten an info that heat comes only when there is an OVER LOAD ok!

that means wrong design !

when goose is over cook then expect some coal goose  :D lol