Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulse generator

Started by pasteit, December 24, 2011, 05:21:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pasteit

Quote from: Jdo300 on December 25, 2011, 11:09:06 PM
you could use a car audio amplifier. They can run on a 12 volt car battery and you could run the output into a step up transformer to make whatever voltage you need. And with an average frequency range of up to 20 kHz, that should easily meet the frequency requirements for your application.

you could use a simple signal generator program on a PC to control the output frequencies. Most car amplifiers have stereo output so you have 2 channels to produce the two frequencies you need.

- Jason O

OK Mr. Jason, I have an audio amplifier (NOT the car amplifier but standard one, is that ok?). Amplifier is 1000W strong.

I donwloaded various tone generators software.

From what you said, I am to connect my sound card output to amplifier input, then I connect my amplifier output to my device.
Once I do that, I will start emitting tone on the frequency that I require which in turn will make amplifier to output current to my device on specific frequency that I have set.

Is this correct?

If you dont mind, can you elaborate in details if I missed something or if I missunderstood your message.

Thanks

Jdo300

Hi pasteit,

It sounds like you have the right idea. The only thing I would suggest is that you use a transformer between your device and the output of your amplifier to make sure that the amplifier is properly impedance matched. Most amplifiers are designed for driving a specific load impedance (like 2, 4, or 8 Ohms for example). I'm talking about AC Impedance, not the resistance of the wire. Since you have not provided any details about what you are using it for, my only suggestion is that you make sure that you run the output through a transformer first, and then use the output of the transformer to drive your device.

If you're not familiar with impedance matching, the simple thing would be to use a 1:1 transformer or a step-up transformer, hooking your amplifier to the low voltage side of the transformer. I'm assuming that you probably want to drive an inductive load, so chances are, the 1:1 transformer is the better option. If you don't have any transformers lying around, you could just wrap a couple of coils of the same turns count onto a big metal bolt to make a crude one, though it wouldn't be very efficient.

- Jason O

wattsup

Even with a 1000watt amplifier (I am assuming peak watts and not RMS watts output) you will never get up to 220volts and this will be vpp. I would say he can get about 80 to 100 vpp and that is on an 8 ohm load.

I think for the specific 220v and two frequency requirement you are better off measuring the inductance and resistance of your load then post it here and maybe some guys (for sure not me) can propose a fixed circuit to drive the load.

Otherwise, you can always try to connect the load directly to your amp outputs and run it at a lower level just to see what it is doing.
Here is a good computer software frequency generator...
http://http://purco.qc.ca/ftp/Software/frequency-generator/
and just click on the exe file, save it to your desktop and you're done.
This program let's you control left and right frequency and volume as well as phasing up to 20kHz. Very useful.
Plus you can open several of these at the same time and work with more frequencies at the same time.

wattsup

pasteit

UPDATE: finished with success!

@wattsup

11W bulb lit full light, 100W bulb lit 20% or more giving some serious heat around it. Thanks for the program too!

@my hero Jdo300

I thank you a lot, did as you said, connected spearker output to 12V to 220V transformer and 11W bulb lit full light. 100W didnt lit on that setup, so I did as you suggested, 220V to 400V trasnformer and it lit 20% or more as I said.
Frequency changing works too, I tried while bulb was lit, on 10Hz its flickering, 20Hz faster etc. Dont think its necessary to test with osciloscope or what ever device can test it, it seems to be working.
Output from my speakers is 26V so I hope to find 24V to 220V transformer, will see where I can rip it from.

Anyway, I got some serious solution to my problem and it was basically free.

Thank you all