Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ghazanfar Ali Generator - Utlilizing trapped energy

Started by Ghazanfar_Ali, February 04, 2012, 03:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Hi Ali,

Perhaps if you run the simulation in Orcad for a very short time only, then the files may have become much smaller?

So then poynt99 or anyone else could use them sooner?

Try to copy some of those files into another directory and open them from there to find out which are the much needed ones?

Gyula

gyulasun

Quote from: Ghazanfar_Ali on February 06, 2012, 01:28:32 PM
Is there any way downloading these zip files. Coz every time it gives CRC error.

This forum is optimized for Firefox (Mozilla)  perhaps this the problem when downloading with other type of browsers.

JJUK

Thanks for the tip gyulasun. Downloading the zip files via Firefox does indeed resolve the problem seen with IE9, IE10 and Chrome.

I'll continue to provide an archive of the zip files at http://tinyurl.com/7pzrv7p for those who continue to struggle.

forest

Quote from: Ghazanfar_Ali on February 06, 2012, 01:49:42 PM
I havent tested IRF540n.
But I think if it can handle 1000 V at the start for 10 ms then there would be no problem. I just tested it on IRFP260. now I will switch to IRFP264 as it gives more power output.
Kind Regards
Ghazanfar Ali

I would not be so optimist.Clearly the zener-like structure in IRFP26x series match with circuit parameters, but what and why is to be resolved. Then almost any mosfet can be used with proper zener instead of build-in. Just my two cents. ;D I think that Ismael Aviso could help us here if he was willing to do so....

e2matrix

There are some sizable differences between the IRFP260 and IRFP264 mostly in rise and fall times.  How important might these differences be?  Probably just need to test to find out but :
IRFP260:
Drain-Source Breakdown Voltage:    200 V    
Continuous Drain Current: 46 A
Fall Time: 28 ns    
Power Dissipation:  280 W    
Rise Time: 30 ns    
Typical Turn-Off Delay Time:  90 ns

IRFP 264:
Drain-Source Breakdown Voltage:    250 V    
Continuous Drain Current: 38 A
Fall Time:  92 ns    
Power Dissipation: 280 W