Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity "wheel" concept...

Started by iacob alex, June 25, 2006, 05:33:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iacob alex

Hi PM!
  In my opinion,the main problem is not mathematics(do we really know the mathematic of the Universe?) but the trial,essay,attempt,experiment with our design,device,mechanism.
  Experience is one thing you can't  get on paper,but with a long and by chance practice.
  So,nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience to find a solution to an apparently unsolvable problem.
  I am sorry,that for the present time ,I am out of this masterful way to discover the future...later,maybe if "tempora" helps me.
  Anyway,I wish you success.

All the Bests!  /  Alex

bigface

There is no such thing as perpetual motion with a gravity wheel or any mechanical system, Newton's first law a object in motion stays in motion only if there are no forces opposing the motion, since there is always friction the wheel will ALWAYS slow down.   

AB Hammer

LOL Bigface

You don't have no idea, do you.  This is just a barrier to beet. Just like flight, that was said could not be done eather. For every statement said that it can't be done, some one, some where is doing it. SO be prepaired to eat crow. For your dinner is flying in. ;D
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

iacob alex

...can be set out(and accomplished mainly,due to a minimal friction),in a short and far away commentary as a "self" tumbling "phantom"(maybe ,for the present time only...) that rolls on a flat,horizontal surface.
  I figure out this shape,profile as a self rotating& flapping pendular system.
  That's my bet in this longtime PM "lottery",or gravity power device questioning.
  Face to something unknown,the first rendezvous is made occasionally by perception.

All the Bests!  /  Alex 

iacob alex

Hi PM!

Maybe,I have not the fit word to describe the motion intended by my designs..

A warped pendular motion,that is alike the first trajectory of a vortex can be an approuch,a modus operandi,but not as a swinging,balancing,to and fro goings on...but as an continuous one way only rotating mobility.
In a way, as you said, is a mimic of a pendulum .
The gravity flow is the second stage,on the ever first one:inertia.
As we know,the gravity field is irrotational..but with the "help"  of the inertia,we can get the so much wished for existence of vortex,counterflow of the basic basin of energy.
In fact,it is possible that gravity is a partner only...and the energy comes from the "deeps" of the space,the gravity fall playing as a gate only.
All the problem seems to me how to keep going this procedure...

All the Bests!  /  Alex